2022 Giant Stance 29 2 Full Suspension Mountain Bike
2022 Giant Bikes Stance 29 2 Full Suspension Mountain Bike - £1799
MODERN MOUNTAIN BIKE TRAILS ARE FUN, FLOWY AND CHALLENGING. THIS FULL-SUSPENSION 29ER GETS YOU IN SYNC WITH THE TERRAIN, SO YOU CAN RIDE WITH MORE CONFIDENCE AND HAVE MORE FUN.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
Attainable trail performance
Handcrafted with lightweight, stiff and durable ALUXX aluminium, it’s the perfect entry to full-suspension performance.
FlexPoint Suspension technology helps you tackle challenging terrain and improve your trail riding capabilities.
29er confidence and control
Larger diameter wheels roll over rugged terrain with balance and stability, giving you the momentum to tackle technical climbs and the confidence to fly on singletrack descents.
- High quality, lightweight, trail optimized ALUXX aluminium frame with 120mm rear travel.
- 29" wheels
- Powerful hydraulic disc brakes
- Maxxis tyres
- The following details about this bike are available here
- Full UK specification
- Frame and Fork technology
- Giant Sizing Guide
- Giant Finance Options
Things to consider when buying a Giant Bike from Moonglu.
- Moonglu are a specialist bike shop with dedicated and knowledgeable staff always on hand to discuss specific requirements
- We offer a free of charge first service on all our bikes and we're always on hand to sort out any issues that may develop
- We are a friendly face with strong customer relations
- You'll be met by someone with knowledge of your bike who'll try their hardest to resolve any problems or help with your buying needs
- We will support the manufacturers warranty now and in the future
- Giant bikes come with an original owner lifetime manufacturing defect warranty on their frame. A lifetime warranty is often overlooked when purchasing and a rare concession within the bike industry. Warranty information is available here.
- We are big fans of Giant Bikes, we have a longstanding relationship with the brand, we believe in the brand and we ride Giant ourselves. There are a lot of bike brands out there but very few are able to design, manufacture and distribute globally, all in house. All Giant Bikes are designed with feedback from a global team of riders and engineers, assembled in Giant's own manufacturing facility in Taiwan and distributed globally by Giant owned distributors. Read about Giant Bicycles and their history here.
- Register your new Giant.
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Instore Pickup: We are not fans of sending bikes out in boxes. Any damage in transit will immediately take a shine off your purchase and cause a huge amount of hassle for the customer. We want you to collect your shiny new bike, safe in the knowledge that it has been inspected and professionally assembled. Although it may lose us sales we believe this is better for the customer. That's why Giant bikes are pickup only.
Home Delivery: This is an option through the Giant consumer website. Order online and Moonglu will hand deliver and set the bike up. (additional charges will apply).
Click and Collect: Yes. Buy online through our website or through Giant Bikes UK and collect instore at Moonglu. We will take delivery, inspect and assemble the bike in our professional workshop. Once the bike is ready a notification will be sent to confirm the bike is ready to collect.
Cycle to Work Scheme
We work with the following cycle to work providers:
Looking for advice? Call into the shop and we can offer guidance on Cycle to Work and offer advice with choosing the correct bike.
Green Commute Initiative are able to offer C2W with no £1000 upper limit making GCI a great partner when looking to purchase an electric bike, full suspension mountain bike or carbon road bike.
Moonglu Independent Bike Shop | 57 Blossomgate | North Yorkshire | HG4 2AN | email@example.com | 01765 601106
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.