Lynskey Sportive Disc Custom Titanium Endurance Road Bike Ultegra 8070 Di2
Moonglu Custom Lynskey Sportive Disc Titanium Road Bike
Classic titanium endurance bike built with Shimano Ultegra 8070 Di2 electronic gears and hydraulic disc brakes.
Custom built titanium road disc bike, based on a Lynskey Sportive Disc. Join the road disc revolution and enjoy the additional comfort of wider tyres, more clearance and full mudguard compatibility.
The Lynskey Sportive was designed specifically for the UK to cater for medium to long endurance road riding such as Audax and Sportives where both positive handling and comfort are desired. With full mudguard capability this bike is perfect for all weather riding with the added benefit of disc brakes.
Moonglu have been selling Lynskey titanium frames since they appeared in the UK in 2008. Titanium has always held a fascination to cyclists as the wonder material that outlasts all the other bike frame materials and has combined material properties that makes it ideal for bike frames.
Moonglu have lots of examples of custom Sportive bikes that are all still going strong, some of them after 5 years and many thousands of miles of use. Most have been purchased as a fast winter bike but become the ride of choice throughout the year.
|Frame||Lynskey Sportive Di2 Disc Titanium - Latest Model|
|Fork||TRP Taper Full Carbon 12mm Thru with Mudguard Eyelets|
|Headset||Cane Creek 110 Series|
|Handlebar||Pro Vibe Compact|
|Bar Tape||Fizi:k Endurance Tacky Microtex|
|Seatpost||Pro Vibe Ltd Carbon Di2|
|Saddle||Pro Griffon Hollow Rail Anatomic Fit 152mm|
|Gear Shifters||Shimano R8070 Di2 Hydraulic Disc for Flat Mount|
|Front Mech||Ultegra 8070 Di2 Double|
|Rear Mech||Ultegra 8070 Di2 GS|
|Cassette||Ultegra 8000 11-34|
|Chain||Shimano Sil-tec 11 Speed|
|Bottom Bracket||Ultegra R60|
|Chainset||Ultegra 8000 50/34|
|Front Brake||Shimano R8070 with RT99 Ice Tec Freeza Centrelock Rotors|
|Rear Brake||Shimano R8070 with RT99 Ice Tech Freeza Centrelock Rotors|
|Front Hub||Hope RS4 Centrelock 24 Hole|
|Rear Hub||Hope RS4 28h 11 speed|
|Rims||DT Swiss RR511 DB 28 Hole|
|Spokes||Sapim CX Ray|
|Front Quick Release||TRP 12mm Thru Axle|
|Rear Quick Release||DT RWS 142x12mm Thru Axle|
Hutchinson Sector 28mm Tubeless
- These bikes are custom built and the speed of delivery is based on the availability of all the components. Once an order is received we will endeavor to get the parts together and build the bike as quickly as is possible. Under normal circumstances we would hope to have the bike ready within 3-4 weeks. For someone interested in one of these builds it would be advisable to contact us beforehand to check availability.
- We have used our experience when specifying these builds, we have built many Sportive's over the years and we have endeavored to spec these with the best and most suitable components, both functionally and aesthetically.
- This is is our premium bike with Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic and hydraulic disc brakes.
- The bike includes a Di2 electronic gear specific Lynskey Sportive frame. The cables are internal and the bike is specified with an internal battery. A battery charger is included in the price.The bike is supplied with a 3 port stem mounted junction box.
- These frames are finished in their industrial mill classic titanium polished finish.
- Bikes on all specifications will be supplied with handlebars and stems in proportion to the frame size. If bike fit information is available, specific sizes can be ordered to accommodate.
- Handlebar tape will be black unless specified otherwise by customer.
- Bikes will be fully prepared in our workshop prior to collection. The build time and cost is included in the prices above. This is usually 3-5 hours of workshop time.
- Wheels are hand built in house by Moonglu Wheelworks builder Neil Dunkley. Brass spoke nipples will be used on both wheel specifications.
- Mudguards and pedals aren't included in the specification or price.
- The forks supplied on both builds are tapered steerer design, optimized for the headtube on the Lynskey frame and flush fit with the bottom of the frame. All forks are fitted with fender/mudguard eyelets to match the frame.
- The quoted prices are not available when purchasing with finance or Cycle to Work Scheme. 0% Finance available on request.
- Bike images for reference only. Bike show is older specification.
Sportive Frame Specifications:
The full details and frame specifications can be found here.
Sportive Disc Geometry
|Seat Tube Length||50cm||52cm||54cm||56cm||58cm|
|Horizontal Top Tube Length||52cm||53cm||55.5cm||57cm||59cm|
|Head Tube Angle||72°||72°||72.5°||72.5°||73°|
|Seat Tube Angle||74°||73.5°||73°||72.5°||72°|
|Chain Stay Length||42.5cm||42.5cm||42.5cm||42.5cm||42.5cm|
|Head Tube Length||11.2cm||12.6cm||14.1cm||15.6cm||17.1cm|
|Recommended Fork Rake||45mm||45mm||45mm||45mm||45mm|
|Recommended Rider Height||63-66 In||65-70 In||69-72 In||72-75 In||74-77 In|
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: United Kingdom only, collection preferred
Returns Class: Custom
Delivery: Shipping charges may apply
Click and Collect: Yes
Moonglu Independent Bike Shop | 57 Blossomgate | North Yorkshire | HG4 2AN | email@example.com | 01765 601106
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.