Hope Pro 4 Freehub Body
Freehub Body Options for Hope Pro 4 Rear Hub.
- Shimano Microspline for 12 Speed Mountain Bike Cassettes (supplied with right hand end cap, either 12mm thru axle or QR).
- SRAM XD for 11/12 Speed XD Cassettes including most Eagle
- Shimano 9/10/11 Speed Alloy
- Shimano 9/10/11 Speed Steel
- Campagnolo 10/11/12 Speed.
Microspline Freehub bodies for Hope Pro 4 hubs are now available to order separately. They will also be available on Fortus Wheels and Moonglu Wheelworks handbuilt wheels from January 1st 2020.
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: United Kingdom and Europe (additional shipping cost for Europe)
Returns Class: Custom
Delivery: Free in the UK
Click and Collect: Yes
Moonglu Independent Bike Shop | 57 Blossomgate | North Yorkshire | HG4 2AN | email@example.com | 01765 601106
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi is the hope micro spline for pro 4 hub a direct replacement for my standard Shimano freehub 142 x12 Then I can upgrade to 12 speed cassette Thanks Alex
The Microspline freehub body supports 12 speed Shimano MTB cassettes only. If you already have a Pro 4 hubs, your existing freehub body can be removed and the MS freehub slots on in its' place. It is supplied with a bearing spacer washer and a drive side hub end cap.
Neil @ Moonglu