Hand built Hope Pro 4 hubs with DT Swiss XM481 rims
Moonglu Wheelworks hand built mountain bike wheels
All Mountain and Enduro wheels featuring Hope Pro 4 hubs and DT Swiss XM481 rims. Wide profile, strong but lightweight, ideal for enduro and trail biking.
Hope's brand new Pro 4 6 Bolt Disc Mountain Bike Hubs handbuilt onto DT Swiss XM481 wide profile trail and All Mountain rims. Available in 27.5" or 29", the XM481 is DT's premium welded joint aftermarket all mountain rim. A new generation of tubeless compatible rim from DT Swiss, at 35mm wide (external) the XM481 is one of the widest and lightest available in the Enduro category.
- 1 x Hope Pro 4 32 hole front hub (hub specification)
- 1 x Hope Pro 4 32 hole rear hub (hub specification) (exploded view) (freehub options)
- 64 x DT Competition Stainless Steel Double Butted Spokes Black (option to upgrade to Sapim CX Ray Aero Black)
- 2 x DT Swiss XM481 Disc only rims (rim specification)
- Front Wheel - 891g (27.5" with standard spokes)
- Rear Wheel - 1010g (27.5" with standard spokes, alloy freehub)
- Total Weight - 1901g
- 27.5" Rim only - 490g
- 29" Rim only - 525g
Hub Axle Options
|Front Wheel||Rear Wheel|
|9mm Standard Quick Release||10mm Standard Quick Release|
|9mm Thru Axle (DT RWS type)||10mm Thru Axle (DT RWS type)|
|15mm Thru Axle (Torque Caps Available to Order)||135 x 12mm Thru Axle|
|20mm Thru Axle||142 x 12mm Thru Axle|
|110 x 15mm BOOST Thru Axle||148 x 12mm BOOST Thru Axle|
- The rear wheel can be supplied with the option of 9/10/11 speed compatible alloy or steel freehub body or SRAM XD drive compatible.
- These rims are tubeless compatible, they will be supplied by Moonglu with 1 round of tubeless tape.
- For all the wheel aficionados, we build all our wheels with the hub logo lined up with the rim valve hole. A small matter, but important to those with a wheel fetish.
- The wheel weights quoted above are genuine, complete wheels measured in the shop.
- For further information about our hand built mtb wheels please refer to our Wheel Building FAQs.
- Warranty Policy
Before ordering these wheels, please understand that the wheels will generally be built to order from the component parts. Items shown instock will be instock in their component parts, ready to be laced up, tensioned and trued. In most cases we can't pluck these wheels off the shelf, pack them into boxes and dispatch them, if only life was that easy. We will do our utmost to make the turnaround time as quick as possible (usually 7-10 days), but if you are in doubt, please Contact us first.
Ways to Pay
1. Our wheels are now available with 0% Finance. If you would like to spread the cost of these custom wheels please contact us via email (email@example.com) and we can forward the application form to be filled in online. It's simple to complete with a quick decision. eg. Deposit = £50, 12 Monthly Payments £37.5. Total Amount Payable = £500 Applicants must be 18 or over and UK resident. Further details are available on our Finance Blog.
2. For card or Paypal payments please use our normal checkout page and get 5% discount by using code MTB5
Wheel Builder's Comments
Brand new for 2016, the Pro 4 is Hope's brand new hub set. Specifications for the hubs and wheel weights will be supplied as we build our first pairs of wheels. Now available with BOOST specific hubs.
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: United Kingdom and Europe (additional shipping cost for Europe)
Returns Class: Custom
Delivery: Free in the UK
Click and Collect: Yes
Moonglu Independent Bike Shop | 57 Blossomgate | North Yorkshire | HG4 2AN | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01765 601106
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.