Hand built Hope Pro 4 hubs with DT Swiss EX511 rims
Awaiting stock, contact for availability
Moonglu Wheelworks Hand Built Enduro Mountain Bike wheels
Our toughest mountain bike wheel options, Hope Pro 4 hubs built into DT Swiss EX511 wide profile Enduro and downhill rims.
Hope's brand new Pro 4 6 Bolt Disc Mountain Bike Hubs handbuilt onto DT Swiss EX511 Enduro and All Mountain rims. Now available in 27.5" and 29", the EX511 is DT's premium welded joint aftermarket all mountain, enduro and downhill rim. A new generation of tubeless compatible rim from DT Swiss, at 35mm wide the EX511 is one of the widest and lightest available in the Enduro or downhill category.
- 1 x Hope Pro 4 32 hole front hub (hub specification)
- 1 x Hope Pro 4 32 hole rear hub (hub specification) (exploded view) (freehub options)
- 64 x DT Competition Stainless Steel Double Butted Spokes Black (option to upgrade to Sapim CX Ray Aero Black)
- 2 x DT Swiss EX511 Disc only rims (rim specification)
- Front Wheel - 948g
- Rear Wheel - 1054g
- Total Weight - 2002g (27.5" Rim with Standard Spokes)
- 27.5" Rim - 535g
Hub Axle Options
|Front Wheel||Rear Wheel|
|9mm Standard Quick Release||10mm Standard Quick Release|
|9mm Thru Axle (DT RWS type)||10mm Thru Axle (DT RWS type)|
|15mm Thru Axle (Torque Caps Available to Order)||135 x 12mm Thru Axle|
|20mm Thru Axle||142 x 12mm Thru Axle|
|110 x 15mm BOOST Thru Axle||148 x 12mm BOOST Thru Axle|
- The rear wheel can be supplied with the option of 9/10/11 speed compatible alloy or steel freehub body or SRAM XD drive compatible.
- These rims are tubeless compatible, they will be supplied by Moonglu with 1 round of tubeless tape.
- For all the wheel aficionados, we build all our wheels with the hub logo lined up with the rim valve hole. A small matter, but important to those with a wheel fetish.
- The wheel weights quoted above are genuine, complete wheels measured in the shop.
- For further information about our wheel builds please refer to our Wheel Building FAQs.
- Warranty Policy
Before ordering these wheels, please understand that the wheels will generally be built to order from the component parts. Items shown instock will be instock in their component parts, ready to be laced up, tensioned and trued. In most cases we can't pluck these wheels off the shelf, pack them into boxes and dispatch them, if only life was that easy. We will do our utmost to make the turnaround time as quick as possible (usually 7-10 days), but if you are in doubt, please Contact us first.
Wheel Builder's Comments
Proving to be one of our most popular wheelsets both by sales and internet searches. Customers are clearly looking for handbuilt quality, strong and lightweight wheels with Hope's incredible Pro 4 hub with their multitude of colours and options.
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: United Kingdom and Europe (additional shipping cost for Europe)
Returns Class: Custom
Delivery: Free in the UK
Click and Collect: Yes
Can't find what you're looking for?
We don't list everything on our website but we are partnered with the UK's leading distributor of parts, accessories and clothing. Try Freewheel, Your Local Bikeshop Online. Click online at www.freewheel.co.uk and collect instore at Moonglu.
Moonglu Independent Bike Shop | 57 Blossomgate | North Yorkshire | HG4 2AN | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01765 601106
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi, I'm looking for an update on you expect 29inch rims to be in stock? I'm not sure how old the comment below is. Thanks
Hi there, thanks for your message. I have EX511 29er rims on order but the current delivery date is showing mid May.
I can build the wheels with 28hole EX511 29er rims if that would be an option? These are available.
Neil @ Moonglu
Hi, I’m interested in buying hope pro 4 on DT Swiss do you have the option of black spokes?
Hi Nick, thanks for your question. All our mountain bike wheels are built as standard with black spokes. If you order them, that’s how they are supplied. I can do silver by special request. Many thanks Neil @ Moonglu
Hi, Will you be building any 29er DT Swiss EX511 rims with Pro4 hubs in the future? Cheers
Thanks for the message. We’re waiting for new stock of the 29er rims. These should be here in the next week. Once they’re here I will update the website.
Neil at Moonglu