Handbuilt Hope Pro 4 on DT Swiss EX511 Enduro Mountain Bike Wheels
Moonglu Wheelworks Hand Built DT EX511 Enduro MTB wheels
Hope's brand new Pro 4 6 Bolt Disc Mountain Bike Hubs handbuilt onto DT Swiss EX511 Enduro and All Mountain rims. Available in 27.5" only, the EX511 is DT's premium welded joint aftermarket all mountain, enduro and downhill rim. A new generation of tubeless compatible rim from DT Swiss, at 35mm wide the EX511 is one of the widest and lightest available in the Enduro or downhill category.
- 1 x Hope Pro 4 32 hole front hub (hub specification)
- 1 x Hope Pro 4 32 hole rear hub (hub specification) (exploded view) (freehub options)
- 64 x DT Competition Stainless Steel Double Butted Spokes Black (option to upgrade to Sapim CX Ray Aero Black)
- 2 x DT Swiss EX511 Disc only rims (rim specification)
- Front Wheel - 948g
- Rear Wheel - 1054g
- Total Weight - 2002g (27.5" Rim with Standard Spokes)
- 27.5" Rim only - 535g
Hub Axle Options
|Front Wheel||Rear Wheel|
|9mm Standard Quick Release||10mm Standard Quick Release|
|9mm Thru Axle (DT RWS type)||10mm Thru Axle (DT RWS type)|
|15mm Thru Axle||135 x 12mm Thru Axle|
|20mm Thru Axle||142 x 12mm Thru Axle|
|110 x 15mm BOOST Thru Axle||148 x 12mm BOOST Thru Axle|
- The rear wheel can be supplied with the option of 9/10/11 speed compatible alloy or steel freehub body or SRAM XD drive compatible.
- These rims are tubeless compatible, they will be supplied by Moonglu with 1 round of tubeless tape.
- For all the wheel aficionados, we build all our wheels with the hub logo lined up with the rim valve hole. A small matter, but important to those with a wheel fetish.
- The wheel weights quoted above are genuine, complete wheels measured in the shop.
- For further information about our wheel builds please refer to our Wheel Building FAQs.
- Warranty Policy
Before ordering these wheels, please understand that the wheels will generally be built to order from the component parts. Items shown instock will be instock in their component parts, ready to be laced up, tensioned and trued. In most cases we can't pluck these wheels off the shelf, pack them into boxes and dispatch them, if only life was that easy. We will do our utmost to make the turnaround time as quick as possible (usually 7-10 days), but if you are in doubt, please Contact us first.
Our current waiting time for new orders is available here.
Ways to Pay
1. Our wheels are now available with 0% Finance. If you would like to spread the cost of these custom wheels please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we can forward the application form to be filled in online. It's simple to complete with a quick decision. eg. Deposit = £50, 6 Monthly Payments £75. Total Amount Payable = £500 Applicants must be 18 or over and UK resident.
Further details are available on our Finance Blog.
2. For card or Paypal payments please use our normal checkout page and get 10% discount by using code EX51110
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: United Kingdom and International
Returns Class: Custom
Delivery: Free in the UK
Click and Collect: Yes
Wheel Builder's Comments
Proving to be one of our most popular wheelsets both by sales and internet searches. Customers are clearly looking for handbuilt quality, strong and lightweight wheels with Hope's incredible Pro 4 hub with their multitude of colours and options.