Hand built Hope RS4 on DT Swiss RR411 Road Wheels
Moonglu Wheelworks hand built tubeless compatible road wheels
Winter training wheels or all year round road mile munchers, these rim brake road wheels will be reliable in all conditions with Hope's legendary RS4 road hubs and DT's tubeless compatible RR 411 rims.
Made in the UK by Hope Technology, RS4 road hubs hand built by Moonglu Wheelworks into DT Swiss tubeless rim brake only road rims. We have paired the RS4 road specific hub with the DT Swiss tubeless compatible road disc rim. With a 18mm inner width the RR 411 can be paired with tyres from 23-40mm.
Now available with the option of tubeless tyres. Choose from the following:
- Continental Grand Prix 5000 TL 25mm
- Continental Grand Prix 5000 TL 28mm
- Pirelli Cinturato Velo 26mm
- Pirelli Cinturato Velo 28mm
The specified price includes tubeless valves, tubeless sealant and setup.
Wheel Build specification:
- 1 x Hope RS4 road front hub (hub specification)
- 1 x Hope RS4 road rear hub (hub specification)
- 52 x Sapim CX Ray Aero Black spokes with silver brass nipples
- 2 x DT Swiss RR 411 SBWT rim brake only rims (rim specification)
24 hole front wheels will be built with a radial lacing pattern and 28 hole rear wheels built 3x/3x. Rear wheels will feature the asymmetric version of the RR 411.
- Front Wheel - 708g
- Rear Wheel - 864g
- Total Weight - 1572g
- Rim only - 430g
- Option of Shimano (9/10/11 speed) alloy or stainless steel freehub body. Campagnolo 10/11 speed freehub body also available.
- Front Hub is 100mm QR (quick release not supplied but option to buy)
- Rear Hub is 130mm QR (quick release not supplied but option to buy)
- Hope Stainless Steel quick releases will be supplied in the same colour as hubs unless otherwise stated in order notes.
- Spoke Nipple - 14mm brass silver. We would recommend brass spoke nipples in UK riding conditions to extend service life.
- These rims are tubeless compatible, they will be supplied with 2 rounds of tubeless tape fitted.
- For all the wheel aficionados, we build all our wheels with the hub logo lined up with the rim valve hole. A small matter, but important to those with a wheel fetish.
- The wheel weights quoted above are genuine, complete wheels measured in the shop.
- For further information about our wheel builds please refer to our Wheel Building FAQs.
- Warranty Policy
Before ordering these wheels, please understand that the wheels will generally be built to order from the component parts. Items shown instock will be instock in their component parts, ready to be laced up, tensioned and trued. In most cases we can't pluck these wheels off the shelf, pack them into boxes and dispatch them, if only life was that easy. We will do our utmost to make the turnaround time as quick as possible (usually 7-10 days), but if you are in doubt, please Contact us first.
Wheel Builder's Comments
The RR 411 is one of the best conventional road rims that I have built. They're not the lightest available, but I believe that they could be one of the most durable road rims around, right up there in quality with the likes of the Pacenti SL23 and HED Belgium Plus rims. Paired with the reliable RS4 hubs and you've got a seriously good set of road wheels. Compatible with Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo road groupsets.
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: United Kingdom and Europe (additional shipping cost for Europe)
Returns Class: Custom
Delivery: Free in the UK
Click and Collect: Yes
Moonglu Independent Bike Shop | 57 Blossomgate | North Yorkshire | HG4 2AN | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01765 601106
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.