Hand built Hope RS4 hubs with DT Swiss RR 421 DB Rims
Moonglu Wheelworks Handbuilt Endurance Road and Gravel Disc wheels
Hope RS4 hubs built into DT Swiss RR 421 DB Rims
Hope's brand new RS4 Centrelock road disc hubs handbuilt into DT Swiss RR421 DB endurance road disc brake rims. Available in combinations of 24 hole, 28 hole or 32 hole, we have paired the RS4 road specific disc hub with the RR 421 DB, DT's newest tubeless compatible endurance road disc rim. With a 24mm external width and 24mm depth the asymmetrical profile makes the rim a great all rounder and paired with a 28-35mm tyre gives a really comfortable yet snappy ride.
In our opinion, these wheels stack up against anything else out there in the £500 price bracket. The reliability of the Hope RS4 hubs paired with a hand built wheel makes these hard to beat, even compared to Hunt and Mavic wheels.
- 1 x Hope RS4 Disc front hub (hub specification)
- 1 x Hope RS4 Disc rear hub (hub specification)
- DT Competition Stainless Steel Double Butted Spokes Black (option to upgrade to Sapim CX Ray Aero Black)
- 2 x DT Swiss RR 421 DB Disc only rims (rim specification)
- Front Wheel - 679g (CX Ray option)
- Rear Wheel - 866g (CX Ray options)
- Total Weight - 1579g
- Rim only - 430g
Hub Axle Options
|Front Wheel||Rear Wheel|
|100mm Standard Quick Release||135mm Standard Quick Release|
|15mm Thru Axle||142 x 12mm Thru Axle|
|12mm Thru Axle|
- The rear wheel is supplied as standard with a Shimano/SRAM 9/10/11 speed compatible alloy freehub body.
- These rims are tubeless compatible, they will be supplied by Moonglu with 2 layers of tubeless tape.
- For all the wheel aficionados, we build all our wheels with the hub logo lined up with the rim valve hole. A small matter, but important to those with a wheel fetish.
- The wheel weights quoted above are genuine, complete wheels measured in the shop.
- For further information about our wheel builds please refer to our Wheel Building FAQs.
- Warranty Policy
Before ordering these wheels, please understand that the wheels will generally be built to order from the component parts. Items shown instock will be instock in their component parts, ready to be laced up, tensioned and trued. In most cases we can't pluck these wheels off the shelf, pack them into boxes and dispatch them, if only life was that easy. We will do our utmost to make the turnaround time as quick as possible (usually 7-10 days), but if you are in doubt, please Contact us first.
Ways to Pay
1. Our wheels are now available with 0% Finance. If you would like to spread the cost of these custom wheels please contact us via email (email@example.com) and we can forward the application form to be filled in online. It's simple to complete with a quick decision. eg. Deposit = £75, 6 Monthly Payments £75. Total Amount Payable = £525 Applicants must be 18 or over and UK resident.
Further details are available on our Finance Blog.
2. For card or Paypal payments please use our normal checkout page and get 10% discount by using code ROAD10
Wheel Builder's Comments
Proving to be one of our most popular wheelsets both by sales and internet searches. Customers are clearly looking for handbuilt quality, strong and lightweight wheels with Hope's incredible RS4 hub with their multitude of colours and options.
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: United Kingdom and Europe (additional shipping cost for Europe)
Returns Class: Custom
Delivery: Free in the UK
Click and Collect: Yes
Moonglu Independent Bike Shop | 57 Blossomgate | North Yorkshire | HG4 2AN | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01765 601106