Hand built Hope Pro 4 hubs with DT Swiss GR 531 DB Rims
Moonglu Wheelworks Handbuilt Endurance Road and Gravel Disc wheels
Hope Pro 4 6 bolt disc hubs built into DT Swiss GR 531 DB Rims
Hope's Pro 4 6 bolt disc hubs handbuilt into DT Swiss GR531 DB endurance gravel disc brake rims. We have paired the Pro 4 hub with the GR 531 DB, DT's newest tubeless compatible endurance gravel rim. With a 24mm internal width and 25mm depth the GR 531 is available in both 650b and 700c/29er sizes making it ideal for gravel bikes.
In our opinion, these wheels stack up against anything else out there in the £500 price bracket. The reliability of the Hope Pro 4 hubs paired with a hand built wheel makes these hard to beat, even compared to Hunt and Mavic wheels.
- 1 x Hope Pro 4 Disc front hub (hub specification)
- 1 x Hope Pro 4 Disc rear hub (hub specification)
- 56 x DT Competition Stainless Steel Double Butted Spokes Black (option to upgrade to Sapim CX Ray Aero Black)
- 2 x DT Swiss GR 531 DB Disc only rims (rim specification)
- Built 28 hole 3 cross front and rear
- Front Wheel - TBCg
- Rear Wheel - TBCg
- Total Weight - TBCg
- Rim only - 500/535g
Hub Axle Options
|Front Wheel||Rear Wheel|
|100mm Standard Quick Release||135mm Standard Quick Release|
|15mm Thru Axle||142 x 12mm Thru Axle|
|12mm Thru Axle|
- The rear wheel is supplied as standard with a Shimano/SRAM 9/10/11 speed compatible alloy freehub body. There is an option to upgrade to either a Shimano spec Stainless Steel or SRAM XD driver freehub body.
- Choose between DT Squorx Alloy nipples or Sapim 14mm brass nipples in either silver or black.
- These rims are tubeless compatible, they will be fitted by Moonglu with 2 layers of tubeless tape.
- For all the wheel aficionados, we build all our wheels with the hub logo lined up with the rim valve hole. A small matter, but important to those with a wheel fetish.
- The wheel weights quoted above are genuine, complete wheels measured in the shop.
- For further information about our wheel builds please refer to our Wheel Building FAQs.
- Warranty Policy
Before ordering these wheels, please understand that the wheels will generally be built to order from the component parts. Items shown instock will be instock in their component parts, ready to be laced up, tensioned and trued. In most cases we can't pluck these wheels off the shelf, pack them into boxes and dispatch them, if only life was that easy. We will do our utmost to make the turnaround time as quick as possible (usually 7-10 days), but if you are in doubt, please Contact us first.
Wheel Builder's Comments
Proving to be one of our most popular wheelsets both by sales and internet searches. Customers are clearly looking for handbuilt quality, strong and lightweight wheels with Hope's incredible Pro 4 hub with their multitude of colours and options. These are perfect if you prefer 6 bolt disc rotors and the reliability of 4 pawl engagement.
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: United Kingdom and Europe (additional shipping cost for Europe)
Returns Class: Custom
Delivery: Free in the UK
Click and Collect: Yes
Moonglu Independent Bike Shop | 57 Blossomgate | North Yorkshire | HG4 2AN | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01765 601106
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.