Hand built Hope Pro 4 hubs with DT Swiss E532 rims
Moonglu Wheelworks Hand Built Enduro Mountain Bike wheels
Our toughest mountain bike wheel options, Hope Pro 4 hubs built into DT Swiss E532 wide profile Enduro and downhill rims.
Customer Notice 01.06.20. Please read before ordering.
Hope are still producing Pro 4 hubs but there is a significant backlog. Currently hubs are taking approximately 2 wheels to come through from Hope. This will have a knock on effect on our wheels. It is likely that custom wheel orders will now be 2-3 weeks for delivery. Please only order if you are happy to wait for your wheels. We cannot give refunds for cancelled orders as they are all custom. For those that do order, we appreciate your business and will get your wheels to you as promptly as possible. You will get your wheels but you'll have to wait in line for delivery. Thanks for your patience.
Hope's brand new Pro 4 6 Bolt Disc Mountain Bike Hubs handbuilt onto DT Swiss E532 Enduro and All Mountain rims. Now available in 27.5" and 29", the E532 is DT's sleeve jointed aftermarket all mountain, enduro and downhill rim. 30mm Internal, 35mm External.
Shimano Micro spline 12 Speed
Hope Technology have now secured a license from Shimano to produce Microspline 12 speed compatible freehub bodies for their Pro 4 hubs. As part of that license they start supply from January 1st 2020. We have listed this option on our drop down menu. Any orders placed with this option will be built but only dispatched after Jan 1st
- 1 x Hope Pro 4 32 hole front hub (hub specification)
- 1 x Hope Pro 4 32 hole rear hub (hub specification) (exploded view) (freehub options)
- 64 x DT Competition Stainless Steel Double Butted Spokes Black
- 2 x DT Swiss EX532 Disc only rims (rim specification)
- Front Wheel - g
- Rear Wheel - g
- Total Weight - g (27.5" Rim with Standard Spokes)
- 27.5" Rim - 580g
Hub Axle Options
|Front Wheel||Rear Wheel|
|9mm Standard Quick Release||10mm Standard Quick Release|
|9mm Thru Axle (DT RWS type)||10mm Thru Axle (DT RWS type)|
|15mm Thru Axle (Torque Caps Available to Order)||135 x 12mm Thru Axle|
|20mm Thru Axle||142 x 12mm Thru Axle|
|110 x 15mm BOOST Thru Axle||148 x 12mm BOOST Thru Axle|
- The rear wheel can be supplied with the option of 9/10/11 speed compatible alloy or steel freehub body or SRAM XD drive compatible.
- These rims are tubeless compatible, they will be supplied by Moonglu with 1 round of tubeless tape.
- For all the wheel aficionados, we build all our wheels with the hub logo lined up with the rim valve hole. A small matter, but important to those with a wheel fetish.
- The wheel weights quoted above are genuine, complete wheels measured in the shop.
- For further information about our wheel builds please refer to our Wheel Building FAQs.
- Warranty Policy
Before ordering these wheels, please understand that the wheels will generally be built to order from the component parts. Items shown instock will be instock in their component parts, ready to be laced up, tensioned and trued. In most cases we can't pluck these wheels off the shelf, pack them into boxes and dispatch them, if only life was that easy. We will do our utmost to make the turnaround time as quickly as possible (currently 2-3 weeks), but if you are in doubt, please Contact us first.
Wheel Builder's Comments
Proving to be one of our most popular wheelsets both by sales and internet searches. Customers are clearly looking for handbuilt quality, strong and lightweight wheels with Hope's incredible Pro 4 hub with their multitude of colours and options.
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: United Kingdom and Europe (additional shipping cost for Europe)
Returns Class: Custom
Delivery: Free in the UK
Click and Collect: Yes
Moonglu Independent Bike Shop | 57 Blossomgate | North Yorkshire | HG4 2AN | email@example.com | 01765 601106
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.