Continental Grand Prix 5000 Road Bike Tyre
Grand Prix 5000 Road Bike Tyre
It's been 14 years since the GP 4000 was first conceived. In that time it has two updates and established self as the undisputed best all-rounder in the field, creating an entire new performance level and benchmark for all other race clinchers to be tested against.
- Ride faster, more comfortable and with increased puncture protection
- The 5000 is not a facelift with a new hot patch/sticker, it is a new tyre from the ground up
- 12% less rolling resistance than the 4000SII
- 20% boost in puncture protection
- 5g lighter than the 4000S II 700x25C
- Active Comfort Technology - Embedded in the tyre construction the Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smoothens your ride
- Lazer Grip - the lazered micro profile structure expands over the tyres shoulder and provides outstanding cornering
- New BlackChili Compound - visually blacker, the new mix of BlackChili aids reduction of rolling resistance and increased grip
- Vectran Breaker
- Constructed from 3 plies, totalling 330Tpi
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: United Kingdom and Europe (additional shipping cost for Europe)
Returns Class: Standard
Delivery: Free in the UK
Click and Collect: Yes
Moonglu Independent Bike Shop | 57 Blossomgate | North Yorkshire | HG4 2AN | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01765 601106
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.