Hand built Hope Pro 4 hubs with DT Swiss FR560 rims
Moonglu Wheelworks Hand Built Heavy Duty Downhill and Enduro Mountain Bike wheels
Hope Pro 4 Hubs built into DT Swiss FR560 35mm Wide Eyeletted Rims
The FR 560 was made to withstand the nastiest of rock gardens, the roughest of roots and the sketchiest of landings. The prototype proved to be World Championship material and the final product is now available for you to shred as hard as you want. Available as a classic 26”, a 27.5” and as a 29” wagon wheel. The 30 mm inner rim width provides your tires with the support they need to roost through the berms at full speed.
External Width - 35mm
Internal Width - 30mm
- 1 x Hope Pro 4 32 hole front hub (hub specification)
- 1 x Hope Pro 4 32 hole rear hub (hub specification) (exploded view) (freehub options)
- 64 x DT Competition Stainless Steel Double Butted Spokes Black
- 2 x DT Swiss FR560 Disc only rims (rim specification)
- Front Wheel - 1036g (27.5" with brass nipples)
- Rear Wheel - 1148g (27.5" with brass nipples)
- Total Weight - 2184g
- 26" Rim only - 570g
- 27.5" Rim only - 595g
- 29er Rim only - 635g
Hub Axle Options
|Front Wheel||Rear Wheel|
|9mm Standard Quick Release||10mm Standard Quick Release|
|9mm Thru Axle (DT RWS type)||10mm Thru Axle (DT RWS type)|
|15mm Thru Axle (Torque Caps Available to Order)||135 x 12mm Thru Axle|
|20mm Thru Axle||142 x 12mm Thru Axle|
|110 x 15mm BOOST Thru Axle||148 x 12mm BOOST Thru Axle|
- The rear wheel can be supplied with the option of 9/10/11 speed compatible alloy or steel freehub body or SRAM XD drive compatible.
- These rims are tubeless compatible, they will be supplied by Moonglu with 1 round of tubeless tape.
- For all the wheel aficionados, we build all our wheels with the hub logo lined up with the rim valve hole. A small matter, but important to those with a wheel fetish.
- The wheel weights quoted above are genuine, complete wheels measured in the shop.
- For further information about our hand built mtb wheels please refer to our Wheel Building FAQs.
- Warranty Policy
Before ordering these wheels, please understand that the wheels will generally be built to order from the component parts. Items shown instock will be instock in their component parts, ready to be laced up, tensioned and trued. In most cases we can't pluck these wheels off the shelf, pack them into boxes and dispatch them, if only life was that easy. We will do our utmost to make the turnaround time as quick as possible (usually 7-10 days), but if you are in doubt, please Contact us first.
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: United Kingdom and Europe (additional shipping cost for Europe)
Returns Class: Custom
Delivery: Free in the UK
Click and Collect: Yes
Moonglu Independent Bike Shop | 57 Blossomgate | North Yorkshire | HG4 2AN | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01765 601106
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.