Volt Pulse Legacy Hybrid Electric Bike
Awaiting stock, contact for availability
Volt Pulse Hybrid E-Bike
Customer Update (01.08.21):
The following details about this bike are available here
- Full UK specification
- Battery and Motor Technology
- Press Reviews
- Consumer Reviews
- Electric Bike Videos
- Details of Volt 0% Finance and Cycle to Work Scheme options.
Moonglu are a long standing partner of Volt electric bikes. We have worked with them for over 5 years and act as one of their North of England showrooms. As a busy but small shop we are unable to stock their whole range but we do keep their more popular models.
In partnership with Volt, we do have full access to their extensive range of E-Bikes including the new Infinity models. If there is a particular bike that you would like to see and test ride but can't find it on our website, don't hesitate to contact us and we'll arrange to have a bike delivered to our shop ready for demo.
The E-bike market continues to grow and the options at all ends are increasingly complicated. We like dealing with Volt, we know them personally and they are good guys who look after their dealer network really well. We have always found that they go out of their way to sort out any technical problems with the bikes and they keep a stock of spare parts for their bikes in the UK. Electric bikes are complex machines and having easy to source spare parts is essential for us, enabling us to keep customers on the road should any electrical problem occur.
In our opinion, these are the best electric bikes available at these price points..
Things to consider when buying a Volt Bike from Moonglu.
- Moonglu are a specialist bike shop with dedicated and knowledgeable staff always on hand to discuss specific requirements
- We offer a free of charge first service on all our bikes and we're always on hand to sort out any issues that may develop
- We are a friendly face with strong customer relations
- You'll be met by someone with knowledge of your bike who'll try their hardest to resolve any problems or help with your buying needs
- We will support the manufacturers warranty now and in the future
- Register your new Volt Bike.
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: Shop Collection Only
Due to the technical nature of these bikes we require them to be picked up from our shop in Ripon. One of our staff will explain the functions of the bike during the handover process.
Click and Collect: Yes - Orders placed through our website will need to be collected instore. Please contact us in advance to use this service.
Moonglu Independent Bike Shop | 57 Blossomgate | North Yorkshire | HG4 2AN | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01765 601106
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.