Pair Continental Grand Prix 4 Seasons Road Bike Tyres
Pair Grand Prix 4 Seasons DuraSkin Road Tyres 23, 25 or 28mm
If you're looking for an all round performance road tyre, the Grand Prix 4 Seasons DuraSkin is what you are looking for. Most of the characteristics of the Grand Prix 4000 S II but with the addition of Continental's DuraSkin sidewall protection. Probably the best all year round road tyre on the market.
"I have used these tyres personally on my Giant TCR right through the UK winter and they have served me well. They give me the confidence to ride my bike hard even when the roads are slippy and greasy in cold and wet conditions. I've never felt close to the edge of their grip and I've never punctured, so far. As with my summer tyres I'm running the 23mm version of this tyre and despite the lack of volume they don't make the ride of my bike feel harsh at all.". - Testimonial of Moonglu Owner Neil Dunkley.
- Continental's flagship race and all round road tyre.
- Tyres with DuraSkin® sidewall protection have to be able to roll with the punches. They are used under the harshest conditions. On messenger bikes, the tyres skid along curbs; on touring bikes, they cross continents without wearing out. In racing cycling, they have to endure tough tests such as the Paris-Roubaix. The high-quality polyamide fabric protects the tyre casing against the worst conditions. These tyres stand out thanks to their brown sidewalls
- Vectran breaker for unsurpassed puncture protection.
- Patented Black Chili compound for low rolling resistance and sensational grip. To protect the secrets of the compound Black Chili is only produced and used in their German factory. The compound has been tested to show it improves rolling resistance by 26% and provides 30% more grip than standard compounds.
- Handmade in Germany
- Constructed of 3 plies, totalling 330 TPI
- Weight 23mm: 230 grams
- Weight 25mm: 240 grams
- Weight 28mm: 280 grams
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: United Kingdom and International
Returns Class: Standard
Delivery: Free in the UK
Click and Collect: Yes
In Stock: Yes
- Bike Radar
- Winter road tyre of choice for Moonglu staff