Moonglu Wheelworks Custom DT Swiss 240s Road Wheels
Handbuilt DT Swiss 240s lightweight road wheel set
Probably the finest pair of road wheels that Moonglu Wheelworks have built. We are really impressed with the RR411 rim and they match up perfectly with the legendary 240s road hubs.
We have selected a 20 hole 240s radial front hub with standard flanges to keep it simple. Matched up to a 20 hole RR411 rim we have selected the premium DT Aerolite bladed spoke to lace up the wheel. The whole wheel came together beautifully and we're already big fans of the DT PHR washer and squorx alloy nipples. Front wheel weight 644g.
For the rear wheel we have selected a 24 hole 240s hub again with standard flanges. Matched up to a 24 hole RR411 asymmetric rear rim we have selected a mix of DT Aerolite and Aerocomp spokes to complete the build in a standard 2x/2x lacing pattern. The asymmetric rim and combination of spokes allows a better balance of spoke tension. Rear wheel weight 814g.
In our opinion these look fantastic and we think these go right up against the Mavic Ksyrium Pro Exalith Wheels. In terms of performance and weight they are better than the Mavic's and they're also £100 cheaper.
- Front Hub: DT 240s Radial 20 hole black
- Front Rim: DT RR411 20 hole with machined braking surface
- Front Spokes: DT Aerolite
- Rear Hub: DT 240s 24 hole black
- Rear Rim: DT RR411 24 hole asymmetric with machined braking surface
- Rear Spokes: DT Aerolite Non Drive Side / DT AeroComp Drive Side
We have customised the 240s hubs with white stickers instead of the stock red stickers to match the rim graphics.
- Front Wheel - 644g
- Rear Wheel - 814g
- Total Weight - 1458g
- The rear wheel is supplied as standard with a Shimano/SRAM 10/11 speed compatible alloy freehub body. A spacer is supplied for use with 10 speed cassettes.
- Wheel quick releases are not included.
- The wheels can also be used with standard clincher tyres and inner tubes.
- The maximum rider weight specified by DT Swiss is 110kg.
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: United Kingdom and International
Shipping Cost: Free of Charge within mainland UK
Returns Class: Custom
Click and Collect: Yes