Lynskey Sportive Disc Titanium Road Frame
Lynskey Sportive Disc Titanium Endurance Road Frame.
Lynskey's Sportive Disc model is designed for long distance comfort while sacrificing nothing when it comes to handling, power transfer, performance riding and all day endurance comfort. The Sportive’s oversized and ovalized down tube create rock solid response in acceleration and a new tapered head tube gives a stable front end for confident handling. Curved seatstays and 32c tire clearance take the edge off rough roads making it less fatiguing over the long days. The Sportive Disc uses the same tubeset found in their ever popular model the R250 with a more relaxed geometry.
Curved seat stays remain for added comfort for riding events requiring long days in the saddle, with mudguard mounts keep you riding in all weather conditions and rack mounts should you choose to carry extra gear. A beautiful and functional tapered head tube allowing the option for tapered steerer tube forks. The Sportive Disc comes standard with Downtube Shifter Cable Routing with adjusters on downtube for easy access
Fancy a full build? Why not talk to us about a custom build on this Lynskey Sportive Disc Titanium frameset. Contact the shop on 01765 601106 or email for further details. Example builds are available here.
- Seatpost Diameter - 27.2mm
- Bottom Bracket - BSA Threaded (not included)
- Headset - Tapered (not included)
- Rear Axle - 142x12mm Thru Axle (not included)
- Disc Brake only with Flat Mount Rear Disc Mounting
- Geometry Information is available on the Lynskey Bikes website.
Things to consider when buying a Lynskey from Moonglu.
- Moonglu are a specialist bike shop with dedicated and knowledgeable staff always on hand to discuss specific requirements.
- We are a friendly face with strong customer relations
- You'll be met by someone with knowledge of your bike who'll try their hardest to resolve any problems or help with your buying needs
- We will support the manufacturers warranty now and in the future.
- Frame only - £1599
- Frame and Kinesis Tracer Carbon Disc Fork - £1935 (includes headset and DT Swiss RWS Rear 142x12mm Thru Axle
- Frame and Deda F-64 Carbon Disc Fork - £1990 (includes headset and DT Swiss Front and Rear Thru Axles
All options are available with 15% discount for card payments. Both fork options are full carbon tapered to compliment the frame and have mudguard eyelets with clearance for 28mm tyres with full guards.
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: United Kingdom only
Returns Class: Standard
Delivery: Free in the UK
Click and Collect: Yes
For frame sizes showing out of stock please contact us for availability.
Ways to Pay
1. Our frames are available with 0% Finance. If you would like to spread the cost please contact us via email (email@example.com) and we can forward the application form to be filled in online. It's simple to complete with a quick decision. eg. Deposit = £160, 12 Monthly Payments £119.92. Total Amount Payable = £1599 Applicants must be 18 or over and UK resident.
Further details are available on our Finance Blog.
2. For card or Paypal payments please use our normal checkout page and get 15% discount by using code FRAME15
Moonglu Independent Bike Shop | 57 Blossomgate | North Yorkshire | HG4 2AN | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01765 601106