Lynskey GR250 Custom Titanium Gravel Bike Ultegra 8000
Moonglu Custom Lynskey GR250 Titanium Gravel Bike
Classic titanium all road bike built with Shimano Ultegra 8000 gears and hydraulic disc brakes.
Moonglu have been selling Lynskey titanium frames since they appeared in the UK in 2008. Titanium has always held a fascination to cyclists as the wonder material that outlasts all the other bike frame materials and has combined material properties that makes it ideal for bike frames.
This GR250 Titanium Frame will conquer the terrain you choose to cover. Go fast and furious on rough and gravel roads or spice it up on mixed terrain. This frame comes with an oriented geometry that has been engineered for adventure. Featuring a 1-¾" biaxially oval downtube with a tubeset of triple-butted 3AL-2.5V aerospace grade titanium for supreme strength, comfort, and weight savings. Regardless of the terrain you choose to cover you will get a very smooth ride with this frame.
Generous tyre clearance means you can run this frame with traditional road tyres such as 700cx23/25c or go up to 45c for maximum comfort. Alternatively, you can choose 650bx2.1" if you would prefer a dedicated touring tyre. A major advantage of this Lynskey GR250 Titanium Frame is that you aren't limited to tyre selection like most other frames on the market.
|Frame||Lynskey GR250 Titanium - Latest model|
|Fork||Kinesis ATR Disc Carbon Taper Flat Mount 12mm Thru with Mudguard Eyelets|
|Headset||IS42/IS52 Cartidge Bearing|
|Bar Tape||Pro Comfort|
|Gear Shifters||Shimano R8020 Hydraulic Disc for flat mount|
|Front Mech||Ultegra 8000 Double|
|Rear Mech||Ultegra 8000 GS|
|Cassette||Ultegra 8000 11-34|
|Chain||Shimano Sil-tec 11 Speed|
|Bottom Bracket||Ultegra R60|
|Chainset||Ultegra 8000 50/34|
|Front Brake||Shimano R8050 Post Mount with Ice Tec Rotors|
|Rear Brake||Shimano R8050 Post Mount with Ice Tec Rotors|
|Front Hub||Hope Pro 4 32 Hole 6 Bolt|
|Rear Hub||Hope Pro 4 32 Hole 6 Bolt 11 speed|
|Rims||DT Swiss XR 361|
|Front Quick Release||Kinesis 12mm Thru Axle|
|Rear Quick Release||DT RWS 142x12mm Thru Axle|
|Tyres||Panaracer Gravel King SK 40mm|
- These bikes are custom built and the speed of delivery is based on the availability of all the components. Once an order is received we will endeavor to get the parts together and build the bike as quickly as is possible. Under normal circumstances we would hope to have the bike ready within 3-4 weeks. For someone interested in one of these builds it would be advisable to contact us beforehand to check availability.
- We have used our experience when specifying these builds, we have built many Lynskey bikes over the years and we have endeavored to spec these with the best and most suitable components, both functionally and aesthetically.
- The build features Shimano's latest Ultegra groupset, R8000 including mechanical shift levers with hydraulic brake levers.
- These frames are finished in their industrial mill classic titanium polished finish.
- Bikes on all specifications will be supplied with handlebars and stems in proportion to the frame size. If bike fit information is available, specific sizes can be ordered to accommodate.
- Handlebar tape will be black unless specified otherwise by customer.
- Bikes will be fully prepared in our workshop prior to collection. The build time and cost is included in the prices above. This is usually 3-5 hours of workshop time.
- Wheels are hand built in house by Moonglu Wheelworks builder Neil Dunkley. Brass spoke nipples will be used on both wheel specifications.
- Pedals aren't included in the specification or price.
- The forks supplied on both builds are tapered steerer design, optimized for the headtube on the Lynskey frame and flush fit with the bottom of the frame. All forks are fitted with fender/mudguard eyelets to match the frame.
- The quoted prices are not available when purchasing with finance or Cycle to Work Scheme. 0% Finance available on request.
- Bike images for reference only. Bike shown not actual specification.
Sportive Frame Specifications:
The full details and frame specifications can be found here.
|Seat Tube Length||47cm||49cm||51cm||53cm||55cm|
|Horizontal Top Tube Length||53.79cm||54.88cm||56.54cm||57.8cm||60.02cm|
|Head Tube Angle||70||70.5°||70.5°||71°||71°|
|Seat Tube Angle||73.5°||73.5°||73°||73°||72.5°|
|Chain Stay Length||43.5cm||43.5cm||43.5cm||43.5cm||43.5cm|
|Head Tube Length||12.6cm||14.52cm||16.9cm||19.33cm||21.71cm|
|Recommended Fork Rake||50mm||50mm||50mm||50mm||50mm|
|Recommended Rider Height||5'3"-5'5"||5'6"-5'8"||5'9"-5'11"||6'0-6'2"||6'3"-6'5"|
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: United Kingdom only, collection preferred
Returns Class: Custom
Delivery: Shipping charges may apply
Click and Collect: Yes
Moonglu Independent Bike Shop | 57 Blossomgate | North Yorkshire | HG4 2AN | email@example.com | 01765 601106
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.