Hope SP6 20Five Road Disc Wheels
Hope 20Five RS4 Straight Pull 6 bolt factory built road wheel set
- Wheels machine built and hand finished by Hope in Barnoldswick
- 20FIVE rim built on Hope RS4 road/cyclocross hubs
- Straightpull wheel builds available in our 6 standard colours
- 24 hole front and rear.
- Fitted with stainless steel, sealed cartridge bearings
- 700c welded AL 6066 rim
- Tubeless compatible (Moonglu fit tubeless tape before dispatch). Hope only supply cloth rim tapes in the box. These are not suitable for tubeless use.
- Wheels are built using high quality Sapim Race double butted spokes and brass nipples
- Rim width is ideal to suit larger volume road/cross tyres
- 6 Bolt Disc brake compatible only
- Weight: Front - 708g, Rear: 984g
- The rear wheel is supplied as standard with a Shimano/SRAM 10/11 speed compatible alloy freehub body. A spacer is supplied for use with 10 speed cassettes.
- Front wheel is supplied with QR and 12mm axle adapters
- Rear wheel is supplied with QR and 12mm axle adapters
- The wheels can also be used with standard clincher tyres and inner tubes.
- All wheels will be hand checked for tension and true by Moonglu Wheelworks.
Moonglu CommentThese aren't the lightest wheels on the market at this price but the few extra grams contribute to a lifetime of durability. The RS4 hubs are hand machined by Hope in their facility in Barnoldswick. All assembly including wheel building is completed in house. And unlike some well known wheel brands there are no specialist parts. If you need any part of these wheels, either your local bike shop will have them or they'll be able to get them quickly from Hope.
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: United Kingdom and Europe (additional shipping cost for Europe)
Returns Class: Standard
Delivery: Free in the UK (usually 3-4 days)
Click and Collect: Yes
Moonglu Independent Bike Shop | 57 Blossomgate | North Yorkshire | HG4 2AN | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01765 601106
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.