Hope Pro 4 hubs hand built into DT Swiss FR541 rims
Awaiting stock, contact for availability
Moonglu Wheelworks Hand Built Enduro Mountain Bike wheels
Probably our toughest mountain bike wheel option, Hope Pro 4 hubs built into DT Swiss FR541 wide profile Enduro and downhill rims.
Hope's Pro 4 6 Bolt Disc Mountain Bike Hubs handbuilt onto DT Swiss FR541 Enduro, Freeride and Downhill rims. Available in 27.5" and 29", the FR541 is DT's premium welded joint aftermarket bullet proof rim. A new generation of tubeless compatible rim from DT Swiss, at 35mm wide the FR541 is one of the widest and lightest available in the Enduro or downhill category.
All our DT Swiss rim equipped wheels now have the option of silver alloy Squorx Prolock spoke nipples or Sapim Double Square Secure Lock Brass in Silver or Black. All these options are compatible with DT PHR washers. The use of these nipples allows us to use a slightly longer spoke for added strength and to build the wheels from the outside, reducing tooling marks on the spoke nipple.
- 1 x Hope Pro 4 32 hole front hub (hub specification)
- 1 x Hope Pro 4 32 hole rear hub (hub specification) (exploded view) (freehub options)
- 64 x Sapim Race Stainless Steel Double Butted Spokes Black or Silver
- 2 x DT Swiss FR541 Disc only rims (rim specification)
- Front Wheel - TBCg
- Rear Wheel - TBCg
- Total Weight - TBCg (29" Rim with Standard Spokes)
- 29"" Rim - 605g
Hub Axle Options
|Front Wheel||Rear Wheel|
|9mm Standard Quick Release||10mm Standard Quick Release|
|9mm Thru Axle (DT RWS type)||10mm Thru Axle (DT RWS type)|
|15mm Thru Axle (Torque Caps Available to Order)||135 x 12mm Thru Axle|
|20mm Thru Axle||142 x 12mm Thru Axle|
|110 x 15mm BOOST Thru Axle||148 x 12mm BOOST Thru Axle|
- The rear wheel can be supplied with the option of 9/10/11 speed compatible alloy or steel freehub body, SRAM XD or Shimano Microspline.
- These rims are tubeless compatible, they will be supplied by Moonglu with 2 rounds of tubeless tape.
- For all the wheel aficionados, we build all our wheels with the hub logo lined up with the rim valve hole. A small matter, but important to those with a wheel fetish.
- The wheel weights quoted above are genuine, complete wheels measured in the shop.
- For further information about our wheel builds please refer to our Wheel Building FAQs.
- Warranty Policy
Before ordering these wheels, please understand that the wheels will generally be built to order from the component parts. Items shown instock will be instock in their component parts, ready to be laced up, tensioned and trued. In most cases we can't pluck these wheels off the shelf, pack them into boxes and dispatch them, if only life was that easy. We will do our utmost to make the turnaround time as quickly as possible (currently approx 2 weeks), but if you are in doubt, please Contact us first.
Wheel Builder's Comments
Proving to be one of our most popular wheelsets both by sales and internet searches. Customers are clearly looking for handbuilt quality, strong and lightweight wheels with Hope's incredible Pro 4 hub with their multitude of colours and options.
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: United Kingdom only
Returns Class: Custom
Delivery: Free in the UK
Click and Collect: Yes
Moonglu Independent Bike Shop | 57 Blossomgate | North Yorkshire | HG4 2AN | email@example.com | 01765 601106
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.