Hope Fortus 35W Factory Wheelset Colour Edition
Awaiting stock, contact for availability
Hope Fortus 35W Factory Mountain Bike Wheels with Coloured Decals
Hope Pro 4 hubs built into Hope Fortus 35W wide profile Enduro and trail rims.
Hope's newly designed Fortus 35W 35mm internal diameter rim factory built onto their Pro 4 6 Bolt Disc Mountain Bike Hubs. Available in 27.5" and 29", the Fortus 35W is supplied by Moonglu with tubeless tape and tubeless valves. Choose from 6 hubs colours, 3 freehub body options and BOOST or non Boost hubs. 40mm external diameter, 35mm internal, optimized for 2.4-2.8" tyres.
These wheels will be either supplied with or fitted with the coloured decal of your choice prior to dispatch. We have listed the colour match options on the order drop down menu. As the original Fortus sticker is a water transfer type this will not be removed, the coloured graphics will be fitted over the top. Graphics are produced by Invisiframe, considered to be one of the best in business.
- 1 x Hope Pro 4 32 hole front hub (hub specification)
- 1 x Hope Pro 4 32 hole rear hub (hub specification) (exploded view) (freehub options)
- 64 x DT Competition Stainless Steel Double Butted Spokes Black
- 2 x Hope Fortus 35W rims
- 27.5" Pair - 2100g
- 29" Pair - 2200g
- 27.5" Rim only - 575g
- 29" Rim only - 610g
Hub Axle Options
|Front Wheel||Rear Wheel|
|9mm Standard Quick Release||10mm Standard Quick Release|
|15mm Thru Axle||142 x 12mm Thru Axle|
|20mm Thru Axle|
|110 x 15mm BOOST Thru Axle||148 x 12mm BOOST Thru Axle|
- The rear wheel can be supplied with the option of 9/10/11 speed compatible alloy or steel freehub body or SRAM XD drive compatible.
- Shimano Microspline freehub body option is now available on Hope Fortus factory mountain bike wheels.
- These rims are tubeless compatible from Hope. Although Hope don't supply them tubeless ready, we fit tubeless tape prior to dispatch. We also include a free pair of tubeless valves.
- The wheel weights quoted above are genuine, complete wheels measured in the shop.
- For further information about our wheel builds please refer to our Wheel Building FAQs.
- Warranty Policy
These wheels are factory ordered from Hope. With hub colours, rim diameters and frame dimensions, there are too many combinations for us to stock. When we receive an order we will place an immediate order with Hope. Once they arrive at Moonglu we will check them over, check the spoke tension, fit the custom graphics, tubeless tape and valves and dispatch them straight away. Although we'd like this process to be seamless, with the delivery time added for the graphics it may take 7-10 days for delivery.
Wheel Builder's Comments
Hope factory built wheels have always been popular and are a great upgrade wheel. Their Fortus wheels take this to the next level with wider rim profiles keeping their products on the curve of modern mountain bike trends. Our wheel building expert will check these wheels prior to dispatch or collection to make sure the spoke tension is even and balanced across the wheel.
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: United Kingdom and Europe (additional shipping cost for Europe)
Returns Class: Custom
Delivery: Free in the UK
Click and Collect: Yes
Can't find what you're looking for?
We don't list everything on our website but we are partnered with the UK's leading distributor of parts, accessories and clothing. Try Freewheel, Your Local Bikeshop Online. Click online at www.freewheel.co.uk and collect instore at Moonglu.
Moonglu Independent Bike Shop | 57 Blossomgate | North Yorkshire | HG4 2AN | email@example.com | 01765 601106
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.