Handbuilt Stans 3.30 Hubs on WTB i19
Handbuilt 26" Mountain Bike Wheels.
Stans NoTubes 3.30 mountain bike disc hubs handbuilt onto WTB Frequency i19 Team 26 inch mountain bike rims. Lightweight wheels built with cartridge bearing hubs and tubeless compatible cross country rims. The front wheel is compatible with 15mm thru axle forks or standard quick release skewers, the rear rear is only compatible with a standard quick release (not supplied).
What you get
- 1 x Stans 3.30 32 Hole 6 Bolt Front Disc Hub QR or 15mm (specifications)
- 1 x Stans 3.30 32 Hole 6 Bolt Rear Disc Hub 135 QR only (specifications)
- 64 x DT Swiss Competition Black Spokes
- 2 x WTB Frequency i19 Team TCS Tubeless compatible 26" rims (specifications)
- 2 x Stans Yellow Tubeless Tape
- Front – 782g
- Rear – 887g
- Total – 1669g
- These wheels are supplied with Stans Yellow tape fitted at no extra cost.
- The yellow tape can be used with or without inner tubes. Yellow tape would cost £3 per rim if fitted separately.
- For all the wheel aficionados, we build all our wheels with the hub logo lined up with the rim valve hole. A small matter, but important to those with a wheel fetish.
- The wheel weights quoted are genuine, complete wheels measured in the shop.
- All our wheels are dispatched carriage free.
All our wheels are dispatched carriage free within the UK. For international shipping see our Delivery information page.
In Stock, built and ready to ship. 1 set only, once they're sold that's it.