Handbuilt Hope RS4 on DT Swiss R411 DB Road Disc Wheels
Moonglu Wheelworks Handbuilt Road Disc wheels
Hope's brand new RS4 Centrelock road disc hubs handbuilt into DT Swiss RR411 DB road disc brake rims. Available in combinations of 24 hole, 28 hole or 32 hole, we have paired the RS4 road specific disc hub with the R411 DB, DT's newest tubeless compatible road disc rim. With a 22mm width and 21mm depth the profile makes the rim a great all rounder and paired with a 25-32mm tyre gives a really comfortable yet snappy ride.
- 1 x Hope RS4 Disc front hub (hub specification)
- 1 x Hope RS4 Disc rear hub (hub specification)
- DT Competition Stainless Steel Double Butted Spokes Black (option to upgrade to Sapim CX Ray Aero Black)
- 2 x DT Swiss R411 DB Disc only rims (rim specification)
- Front Wheel - 679g (CX Ray option)
- Rear Wheel - 866g (CX Ray options)
- Total Weight - 1545g
- Rim only - 411g
Hub Axle Options
|Front Wheel||Rear Wheel|
|100mm Standard Quick Release||135mm Standard Quick Release|
|15mm Thru Axle||142 x 12mm Thru Axle|
|12mm Thru Axle|
- The rear wheel is supplied as standard with a Shimano/SRAM 9/10/11 speed compatible alloy freehub body.
- These rims are tubeless compatible, they will be supplied by Moonglu with 2 layers of tubeless tape.
- For all the wheel aficionados, we build all our wheels with the hub logo lined up with the rim valve hole. A small matter, but important to those with a wheel fetish.
- The wheel weights quoted above are genuine, complete wheels measured in the shop.
- For further information about our wheel builds please refer to our Wheel Building FAQs.
- Warranty Policy
Before ordering these wheels, please understand that the wheels will generally be built to order from the component parts. Items shown instock will be instock in their component parts, ready to be laced up, tensioned and trued. In most cases we can't pluck these wheels off the shelf, pack them into boxes and dispatch them, if only life was that easy. We will do our utmost to make the turnaround time as quick as possible (usually 7-10 days), but if you are in doubt, please Contact us first.
Our current waiting time for new orders is available here.
Ways to Pay
1. Our wheels are now available with 0% Finance. If you would like to spread the cost of these custom wheels please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we can forward the application form to be filled in online. It's simple to complete with a quick decision. eg. Deposit = £50, 6 Monthly Payments £75. Total Amount Payable = £500 Applicants must be 18 or over and UK resident. Further details are available on our Finance Blog.
2. For card or Paypal payments please use our normal checkout page and get 10% discount by using code RS441110
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: United Kingdom and International
Returns Class: Custom
Delivery: Free in the UK
Click and Collect: Yes
Wheel Builder's Comments
Brand new and a first for Hope Technology, the RS4 is a hub designed specifically for road disc bikes with a quieter ratchet design and centrelock disc mounts. Both these design features coupled with their legendary colours, design, reliability and value, make them a fantastic option for a road disc bike. Built into DT Swiss RR411 DB premium road disc rims with their asymmetric profile these wheels will be a fantastic lightweight upgrade option especially for those looking for some colour.