Handbuilt Hope Pro 4 on DT Swiss XM401 Mountain Bike Wheels
Moonglu Wheelworks Handbuilt Trail wheels
Hope's brand new Pro 4 6 Bolt Disc Mountain Bike Hubs handbuilt onto DT Swiss XM401 Trail and All Mountain rims. Available in 27.5" or 29", the XM401 is DT's premium welded joint aftermarket trail and all mountain rim. A new generation of tubeless compatible rim from DT Swiss, at 27mm wide the XM401 is one of the widest and lightest available in the this category.
Now Available to order with Hope's own freehub for their custom cassette.
- 1 x Hope Pro 4 32 hole front hub (hub specification)
- 1 x Hope Pro 4 32 hole rear hub (hub specification)
- 64 x DT Competition Stainless Steel Double Butted Spokes Black (option to upgrade to DT Aero Comp Black)
- 2 x DT Swiss XM401 Disc only rims (rim specification)
- Front Wheel -
- Rear Wheel -
- Total Weight -
- 27.5" Rim only - 430g
- 29" Rim only - 460g
Hub Axle Options
|Front Wheel||Rear Wheel|
|9mm Standard Quick Release||10mm Standard Quick Release|
|9mm Thru Axle (DT RWS type)||10mm Thru Axle (DT RWS type)|
|15mm Thru Axle||135 x 12mm Thru Axle|
|20mm Thru Axle||142 x 12mm Thru Axle|
|110 x 15mm BOOST Thru Axle||148 x 12mm BOOST Thru Axle|
- The rear wheel is supplied as standard with a Shimano/SRAM 9/10 speed compatible alloy freehub body. We can also supply Shimano 9/10 speed compatible stainless steel freehub bodies and also the option of SRAM XD drive compatible free hub bodies.
- These rims are tubeless compatible, they will be supplied by Moonglu with 1 round of 25mm tubeless tape.
- These rims are supplied with DT Swiss Squorx Pro Head spoke nipples and washers. These are what we will use during the wheel build.
- For all the wheel aficionados, we build all our wheels with the hub logo lined up with the rim valve hole. A small matter, but important to those with a wheel fetish.
- The wheel weights quoted above are genuine, complete wheels measured in the shop.
- All our wheels are dispatched carriage free within the UK. For international shipping please refer to our Delivery Information page
- For further information about our wheel builds please refer to our Wheel Building FAQs.
- Warranty Policy
Before ordering these wheels, please understand that the wheels will generally be built to order from the component parts. Items shown instock will be instock in their component parts, ready to be laced up, tensioned and trued. In most cases we can't pluck these wheels off the shelf, pack them into boxes and dispatch them, if only life was that easy. We will do our utmost to make the turnaround time as quick as possible (usually 7-10 days), but if you are in doubt, please Contact us first. Wheels with custom coloured rim decals may take longer up to a maximum of 3 weeks.
Our current waiting time for new orders is available here.
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: United Kingdom and International
Returns Class: Custom
Delivery: Free in the UK
Click and Collect: Yes
Wheel Builder's Comments
Brand new for 2016, the Pro 4 is Hope's brand new hub set. Specifications for the hubs and wheel weights will be supplied as we build our first pairs of wheels. Now available with BOOST specific hubs and a choice of 8 different rim decal options.