Hand built DT Swiss 350 hubs with RR511 DB Rims
Moonglu Wheelworks Handbuilt Road Disc Wheels
DT Swiss 350 Centrelock Hubs built into DT RR 511 Disc Brake Rims
Our newest road disc wheel offering, DT Swiss 350 Classic centrelock road disc hubs built into their RR511 Disc Brake rims. We are offering these in front and rear combinations of 24 hole, 28 hole and 32 hole to suit the requirements of most riders. The wheels are also compatible with the growing number of 12 and 15mm thru axle road disc bikes. The RR511 Disc Brake rims are more than capable of gravel and cyclo cross use.
- 1 x DT Swiss 350 Centrelock Disc front hub (hub specification)
- 1 x DT Swiss 350 Centrelock Disc rear hub (hub specification)
- DT Competition Stainless Steel Double Butted Spokes Black (option to upgrade to Sapim CX Ray Spokes)
- 2 x DT Swiss RR511 DB Rims (rim specification)
- Front Wheel 24H - TBCg
- Front Wheel 28H - TBCg
- Front Wheel 32H - TBCg
- Rear Wheel 28H - TBCg
- Rear Wheel 32H - TBCg
- Rim only - 490g
Hub Axle Options
|Front Wheel||Rear Wheel|
|9mm Standard Quick Release||10mm Standard Quick Release|
|9mm Thru Axle (DT RWS type)||10mm Thru Axle (DT RWS type)|
|15mm Thru Axle||142 x 12mm Thru Axle|
- The rear wheel is supplied with an 11 speed road compatible freehub body. A spacer is supplied for use with 10 speed road cassettes and 10/11 speed mountain bike cassettes. The freehub body is compatible with SRAM and Shimano 11 speed road cassettes.
- The 350 hubs used on these wheels have a Centrelock disc interface. They must be used either with a splined centrelock disc brake rotor or a centrelock to 6 bolt adapter (not supplied)
- These DT Swiss rims are tubeless compatible, we will supply the wheels with tubeless compatible tape fitted prior to dispatch.
- These rims are supplied with DT Swiss Squorx Pro Head spoke nipples and washers. These are what we will use during the wheel build.
- For all the wheel aficionados, we build all our wheels with the hub logo lined up with the rim valve hole. A small matter, but important to those with a wheel fetish.
- The wheel weights quoted above are genuine, complete wheels measured in the shop.
- For further information about our wheel builds please refer to our Wheel Building FAQs.
Before ordering these wheels, please understand that the wheels will generally be built to order from the component parts. Items shown instock will be instock in their component parts, ready to be laced up, tensioned and trued. In most cases we can't pluck these wheels off the shelf, pack them into boxes and dispatch them, if only life was that easy. We will do our utmost to make the turnaround time as quick as possible (usually 7-10 days), but if you are in doubt, please Contact us first.
Ways to Pay
1. Our wheels are now available with 0% Finance. If you would like to spread the cost of these custom wheels please contact us via email (email@example.com) and we can forward the application form to be filled in online. It's simple to complete with a quick decision. eg. Deposit = £75, 6 Monthly Payments £75. Total Amount Payable = £525 Applicants must be 18 or over and UK resident.
Further details are available on our Finance Blog.
2. For card or Paypal payments please use our normal checkout page and get 10% discount by using code ROAD10
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: United Kingdom and Europe (additional shipping cost for Europe)
Returns Class: Custom
Delivery: Free in the UK
Click and Collect: Yes
Moonglu Independent Bike Shop | 57 Blossomgate | North Yorkshire | HG4 2AN | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01765 601106