Hand built Hope RS4 Straight Pull 6 Bolt hubs with DT Swiss RR481 Disc Rims
Moonglu Wheelworks Handbuilt 700c Endurance Road, Gravel Disc and cross wheels
Get that factory appeal in a handbuilt package with Hope RS4 straight pull hubs.
Hope RS4 Straight Pull 6 Bolt road disc hubs handbuilt into DT Swiss RR481 700c endurance road disc brake rims. Available in 6 colours, the straight pull RS4 is available in 24 hole front and rear and we have paired the hub with the RR481, DT's newest tubeless compatible road endurance, gravel and cross disc rim.
In our opinion, these wheels stack up against anything else out there in the £500-£600 price bracket. The reliability of the Hope RS4 hubs paired with a hand built wheel makes these hard to beat, even compared to Hunt and Mavic wheels.
From DT's website:
Are you searching for a pair of rims to ride off beaten roads? In this case, the RR481 may be the perfect op-tion for you. With an inner width of 22 mm and approved up to 130 kg system weight, this extremely durable rim is made for rough off-road rides. Whether you mount them on your Cyclocross bike, your gravel racer or for your next bikepacking trip, the RR 481 won't let you down.
Rim Specification - 700c Version
Internal Width: 22mm
External Width: 24.0mm
Rim Depth: 25.0mm
Valve: 44mm Presta (not supplied)
- 1 x Hope RS4 Straight Pull 24H 6 Bolt Disc front hub (hub specification)
- 1 x Hope RS4 Straight Pull 24H 6 Bolt Disc rear hub (hub specification)
- Sapim Race or Sapim CX Ray Straight Pull Black
- 2 x DT Swiss RR481 700c Disc Rims (rim specification)
- Front Wheel - 829g (Sapim Race option)
- Rear Wheel - 959g (Sapim Race option)
- Total Weight - 1798g
- Rim only - 485g
Hub Axle Options
|Front Wheel||Rear Wheel|
|100mm Standard Quick Release||135mm Standard Quick Release|
|15mm Thru Axle||135 x 12mm Thru Axle|
|12mm Thru Axle||142 x 12mm Thru Axle|
- The rear wheel can be supplied with either Shimano 10/11 speed compatible alloy or steel freehub body, or an XD Driver body for SRAM cassettes.
- These rims are tubeless compatible, they will be fitted by Moonglu with 2 layers of tubeless tape.
- For all the wheel aficionados, we build all our wheels with the hub logo lined up with the rim valve hole. A small matter, but important to those with a wheel fetish.
- The wheel weights quoted above are genuine, complete wheels measured in the shop.
- For further information about our wheel builds please refer to our Wheel Building FAQs.
- Warranty Policy
Before ordering these wheels, please understand that the wheels will generally be built to order from the component parts. Items shown instock will be instock in their component parts, ready to be laced up, tensioned and trued. In most cases we can't pluck these wheels off the shelf, pack them into boxes and dispatch them, if only life was that easy. We will do our utmost to make the turnaround time as quick as possible (usually 7-10 days), but if you are in doubt, please Contact us first.
Wheel Builder's Comments
Proving to be one of our most popular wheelsets both by sales and internet searches. Customers are clearly looking for handbuilt quality, strong and lightweight wheels with Hope's incredible RS4 hub with their multitude of colours and options.
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: United Kingdom and Europe (additional shipping cost for Europe)
Returns Class: Custom
Delivery: Free in the UK
Click and Collect: Yes
Moonglu Independent Bike Shop | 57 Blossomgate | North Yorkshire | HG4 2AN | email@example.com | 01765 601106
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.