Hand built Hope Pro 4 hubs with Stans Sentry rims
Moonglu Wheelworks hand built mountain bike wheels
Hope's brand new Pro 4 6 Bolt Disc Mountain Bike Hubs handbuilt onto Stans No Tubes Sentry rims. Available in 27.5" or 29", the Flow EX3 sets new standards for tubeless compatible premium mountain bike rims. With a 32mm internal width these are wide enough for tyres up to 3.0".
- 1 x Hope Pro 4 32 hole front hub (hub specification)
- 1 x Hope Pro 4 32 hole rear hub (hub specification) (exploded view) (freehub options)
- 64 x DT Competition Stainless Steel Double Butted Spokes Black (option to upgrade to Sapim CX Ray Aero Black)
- 2 x Stans No Tubes Sentry Disc only rims
Hub Axle Options
|Front Wheel||Rear Wheel|
|9mm Standard Quick Release||10mm Standard Quick Release|
|9mm Thru Axle (DT RWS type)||10mm Thru Axle (DT RWS type)|
|15mm Thru Axle (Torque Caps Available to Order)||135 x 12mm Thru Axle|
|20mm Thru Axle||142 x 12mm Thru Axle|
|110 x 15mm BOOST Thru Axle||148 x 12mm BOOST Thru Axle|
- The rear wheel can be supplied with the option of 9/10/11 speed compatible alloy or steel freehub body or SRAM XD drive compatible.
- These rims are tubeless compatible, they will be supplied by Moonglu with 2 rounds of tubeless tape.
- For all the wheel aficionados, we build all our wheels with the hub logo lined up with the rim valve hole. A small matter, but important to those with a wheel fetish.
- The wheel weights quoted above are genuine, complete wheels measured in the shop.
- For further information about our hand built mtb wheels please refer to our Wheel Building FAQs.
- Warranty Policy
Before ordering these wheels, please understand that the wheels will generally be built to order from the component parts. Items shown instock will be instock in their component parts, ready to be laced up, tensioned and trued. In most cases we can't pluck these wheels off the shelf, pack them into boxes and dispatch them, if only life was that easy. We will do our utmost to make the turnaround time as quick as possible (usually 7-10 days), but if you are in doubt, please Contact us first.
Wheel Builder's Comments
Proving to be one of our most popular wheelsets both by sales and internet searches. Customers are clearly looking for handbuilt quality, strong and lightweight wheels with Hope's incredible Pro 4 hub with their multitude of colours and options.
Buy these if you're looking for a quality upgrade with easy tubeless set up. Their wide profile makes these ideal for trail and enduro and the extra width will help support the tyre better in corners.
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: United Kingdom and Europe (additional shipping cost for Europe)
Returns Class: Custom
Delivery: Free in the UK
Click and Collect: Yes
Moonglu Independent Bike Shop | 57 Blossomgate | North Yorkshire | HG4 2AN | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01765 601106
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi, Can you give me a price please for a front wheel only build: Hope Pro 4, standard pull, black, boost, torque caps Stans sentry 27.5 Silver brass nipples DT Comp black spokes Uk postage (YO61 1LL) Thanks
Hi there, thanks for your question.
That front wheel specification would be £235.
If you would like to order please let me know and I can email a payment invoice.