Hand built Hope Pro 4 hubs with Stans Flow EX3 rims
Moonglu Wheelworks hand built mountain bike wheels
All Mountain and Enduro wheels featuring Hope Pro 4 hubs and Stans Flow EX3 rims. Wide profile, strong but lightweight, ideal for enduro and downhill racing.
Hope's brand new Pro 4 6 Bolt Disc Mountain Bike Hubs handbuilt onto Stans No Tubes Flow EX3 Enduro and downhill rims. Available in 27.5" or 29", the Flow EX3 sets new standards for tubeless compatible premium mountain bike rims. With a 29mm internal width and 32.6mm external these are wide enough for tyres up to 2.8".
Release information is available on the NoTubes website.
- 1 x Hope Pro 4 32 hole front hub (hub specification)
- 1 x Hope Pro 4 32 hole rear hub (hub specification) (exploded view) (freehub options)
- 64 x DT Competition Stainless Steel Double Butted Spokes Black (option to upgrade to Sapim CX Ray Aero Black)
- 2 x Stans No Tubes Flow EX3 Disc only rims (rim specification)
- Front Wheel - 967g
- Rear Wheel - 1075g
- Total Weight - 1849g (27.5" Rim with Standard Spokes)
- 27.5" Rim only - 580g
- 29" Rim only - 618g
Hub Axle Options
|Front Wheel||Rear Wheel|
|9mm Standard Quick Release||10mm Standard Quick Release|
|9mm Thru Axle (DT RWS type)||10mm Thru Axle (DT RWS type)|
|15mm Thru Axle (Torque Caps Available to Order)||135 x 12mm Thru Axle|
|20mm Thru Axle||142 x 12mm Thru Axle|
|110 x 15mm BOOST Thru Axle||148 x 12mm BOOST Thru Axle|
- The rear wheel can be supplied with the option of 9/10/11 speed compatible alloy or steel freehub body or SRAM XD drive compatible.
- These rims are tubeless compatible, they will be supplied by Moonglu with 2 rounds of tubeless tape.
- For all the wheel aficionados, we build all our wheels with the hub logo lined up with the rim valve hole. A small matter, but important to those with a wheel fetish.
- The wheel weights quoted above are genuine, complete wheels measured in the shop.
- For further information about our hand built mtb wheels please refer to our Wheel Building FAQs.
- Warranty Policy
Before ordering these wheels, please understand that the wheels will generally be built to order from the component parts. Items shown instock will be instock in their component parts, ready to be laced up, tensioned and trued. In most cases we can't pluck these wheels off the shelf, pack them into boxes and dispatch them, if only life was that easy. We will do our utmost to make the turnaround time as quick as possible (usually 7-10 days), but if you are in doubt, please Contact us first.
Wheel Builder's Comments
Proving to be one of our most popular wheelsets both by sales and internet searches. Customers are clearly looking for handbuilt quality, strong and lightweight wheels with Hope's incredible Pro 4 hub with their multitude of colours and options.
Buy these if you're looking for a quality upgrade with easy tubeless set up. Their wide profile makes these ideal for trail and enduro and the extra width will help support the tyre better in corners.
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: United Kingdom and Europe (additional shipping cost for Europe)
Returns Class: Custom
Delivery: Free in the UK
Click and Collect: Yes
Moonglu Independent Bike Shop | 57 Blossomgate | North Yorkshire | HG4 2AN | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01765 601106
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi, what sort of weight are the flow ex3s on Pro4 hubs with the cx Ray spokes?
Good morning, many thanks for your question. I can't give you an exact weight on that wheelset as yet but I have just taken an order for one so if you can give me a few days I will let you know. Was it 27.5" or 29"?
Neil @ Moonglu
Hi, I'm looking for a new wheelset, and interested in a set of Flow EX3s on Hope Hubs. I was hoping to get some before going to Whistler on 15th May, but realise this may be a bit late now. Would you be able to give me a build time for the following spec? Hand built Hope Pro 4 hubs with Stans Flow EX3 rims Pro 4 Front MTB Hub: Hope Pro 4 - 110 x15mm BOOST Pro 4 Rear MTB Hub: Hope Pro 4 148x12mm BOOST Hope Freehub Body: SRAM XD Drive for 11/12 Speed (inc Eagle) Hope Hub colour: Orange Brass Nipple: 14mm Silver Brass Wheel Size: 27.5" Spoke Option: DT Competition Many Thanks Jamie
Good morning, many thanks for your email. There shouldn't be a problem building those wheels, even within the timeframe for your trip to Whistler. We do have 1 pair of rims left from our first drop of Flow EX3s. If you want to go ahead please select you options from the drop down menus and make payment through our website:
Any problems, please let me know.