Hand built Hope Pro 4 hubs with DT Swiss HX531 E-Bike Wheels
Moonglu Wheelworks Hand Built E-Mountain Bike wheels
Heavy duty Electric Mountain Bike Specific Wheels. Hope Pro 4 hubs built into DT Swiss HX531 35mm wide profile all mountain and enduro rims.
Electric mountain bikes place high demands on wheels. Whether it is a broken spoke every other ride or rims that aren't up to the job, E-mountain bikes place unique stresses on wheels that were never designed for that purpose. DT Swiss have taken their knowledge of high end mountain bike wheels and produced a range of E-bike specific rims in a variety of widths to suit the growing market of modern E mountain bike.
The HX531 is 35mm external and 30mm internal, this will easily support tyres greater than 2.4" and the reinforced spoke bed will prevent premature rim failure from spoke pull through. Tubeless compatible.
- 1 x Hope Pro 4 32 hole front hub (hub specification)
- 1 x Hope Pro 4 32 hole rear hub (hub specification) (exploded view) (freehub options)
- 64 x DT Competition Stainless Steel Double Butted Spokes Black (option to upgrade to Sapim CX Ray Aero Black)
- 2 x DT Swiss HX531 Disc only rims (rim specification)
- Front Wheel - TBCg
- Rear Wheel - TBCg
- Total Weight - TBCg (27.5" Rim with Standard Spokes)
- 27.5" Rim - 555g
Hub Axle Options
|Front Wheel||Rear Wheel|
|9mm Standard Quick Release||10mm Standard Quick Release|
|9mm Thru Axle (DT RWS type)||10mm Thru Axle (DT RWS type)|
|15mm Thru Axle (Torque Caps Available to Order)||135 x 12mm Thru Axle|
|20mm Thru Axle||142 x 12mm Thru Axle|
|110 x 15mm BOOST Thru Axle||148 x 12mm BOOST Thru Axle|
- The rear wheel can be supplied with the option of 9/10/11 speed compatible alloy or steel freehub body or SRAM XD drive compatible.
- These rims are tubeless compatible, they will be fitted by Moonglu with 2 rounds of tubeless tape.
- For all the wheel aficionados, we build all our wheels with the hub logo lined up with the rim valve hole. A small matter, but important to those with a wheel fetish.
- The wheel weights quoted above are genuine, complete wheels measured in the shop.
- For further information about our wheel builds please refer to our Wheel Building FAQs.
- Warranty Policy
Before ordering these wheels, please understand that the wheels will generally be built to order from the component parts. Items shown instock will be instock in their component parts, ready to be laced up, tensioned and trued. In most cases we can't pluck these wheels off the shelf, pack them into boxes and dispatch them, if only life was that easy. We will do our utmost to make the turnaround time as quick as possible (usually 7-10 days), but if you are in doubt, please Contact us first.
Wheel Builder's Comments
Proving to be one of our most popular wheelsets both by sales and internet searches. Customers are clearly looking for handbuilt quality, strong and lightweight wheels with Hope's incredible Pro 4 hub with their multitude of colours and options.
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: United Kingdom and Europe (additional shipping cost for Europe)
Returns Class: Custom
Delivery: Free in the UK
Click and Collect: Yes
Moonglu Independent Bike Shop | 57 Blossomgate | North Yorkshire | HG4 2AN | email@example.com | 01765 601106
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.