Hand built Hope Pro 4 hubs with DT Swiss EX511 28 hole rims
Moonglu Wheelworks Hand Built Enduro Mountain Bike wheels
Our toughest mountain bike wheel options, Hope Pro 4 hubs built into DT Swiss EX511 wide profile Enduro and downhill rims.
Hope's brand new Pro 4 6 Bolt Disc Mountain Bike Hubs handbuilt onto DT Swiss EX511 Enduro and All Mountain rims. Now available in 27.5" and 29", the EX511 is DT's premium welded joint aftermarket all mountain, enduro and downhill rim. A new generation of tubeless compatible rim from DT Swiss, at 35mm wide the EX511 is one of the widest and lightest available in the Enduro or downhill category.
Due the current shortage of 32 hole EX511 rims we will be offering the option of wheels built with the 28 hole version of the EX 511 rim. Having already completed a number of 28 hole wheelsets we haven't noticed any loss of strength compaired to the 32 hole and DT Swiss themselves use the 28 hole version on their factory wheels.
- 1 x Hope Pro 4 28 hole front hub (hub specification)
- 1 x Hope Pro 4 28 hole rear hub (hub specification) (exploded view) (freehub options)
- 56 x DT Competition Stainless Steel Double Butted Spokes Black (option to upgrade to Sapim CX Ray Aero Black)
- 2 x DT Swiss EX511 Disc only rims (rim specification)
- Front Wheel - 945g
- Rear Wheel - 1050g
- Total Weight - 1995g (27.5" Rim with Standard Spokes)
- 27.5" Rim - 535g
Hub Axle Options
|Front Wheel||Rear Wheel|
|9mm Standard Quick Release||10mm Standard Quick Release|
|9mm Thru Axle (DT RWS type)||10mm Thru Axle (DT RWS type)|
|15mm Thru Axle (Torque Caps Available to Order)||135 x 12mm Thru Axle|
|20mm Thru Axle||142 x 12mm Thru Axle|
|110 x 15mm BOOST Thru Axle||148 x 12mm BOOST Thru Axle|
- The rear wheel can be supplied with the option of 9/10/11 speed compatible alloy or steel freehub body or SRAM XD drive compatible.
- These rims are tubeless compatible, they will be supplied by Moonglu with 1 round of tubeless tape.
- For all the wheel aficionados, we build all our wheels with the hub logo lined up with the rim valve hole. A small matter, but important to those with a wheel fetish.
- The wheel weights quoted above are genuine, complete wheels measured in the shop.
- For further information about our wheel builds please refer to our Wheel Building FAQs.
- Warranty Policy
Before ordering these wheels, please understand that the wheels will generally be built to order from the component parts. Items shown instock will be instock in their component parts, ready to be laced up, tensioned and trued. In most cases we can't pluck these wheels off the shelf, pack them into boxes and dispatch them, if only life was that easy. We will do our utmost to make the turnaround time as quick as possible (usually 7-10 days), but if you are in doubt, please Contact us first.
Wheel Builder's Comments
Proving to be one of our most popular wheelsets both by sales and internet searches. Customers are clearly looking for handbuilt quality, strong and lightweight wheels with Hope's incredible Pro 4 hub with their multitude of colours and options.
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: United Kingdom and Europe (additional shipping cost for Europe)
Returns Class: Custom
Delivery: Free in the UK
Click and Collect: Yes
Can't find what you're looking for?
We don't list everything on our website but we are partnered with the UK's leading distributor of parts, accessories and clothing. Try Freewheel, Your Local Bikeshop Online. Click online at www.freewheel.co.uk and collect instore at Moonglu.
Moonglu Independent Bike Shop | 57 Blossomgate | North Yorkshire | HG4 2AN | email@example.com | 01765 601106
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.