Hand built Hope Pro 4 hubs with DT Swiss EX471 rims - Custom Graphic Option
Moonglu Wheelworks hand built mountain bike wheels
All Mountain, Enduro and Downhill wheels featuring Hope Pro 4 hubs and DT Swiss EX471 rims. Wide profile, strong but lightweight, ideal for enduro racing and trail biking.
Hope's brand new Pro 4 6 Bolt Disc Mountain Bike Hubs handbuilt onto DT Swiss EX471 Enduro and All Mountain rims. Available in 26", 27.5" or 29", the EX471 is DT's premium welded joint aftermarket all mountain and enduro rim. A new generation of tubeless compatible rim from DT Swiss, at 30mm wide the EX471 is one of the widest and lightest available in the Enduro category.
Now available with custom coloured graphics.
We will supply and fit these coloured graphics prior to dispatch. Other colours are available subject to special request. Please note, custom decal orders may result in a slight delay to delivery.
Due to the large choice of options we can't list them all. When placing an order, please specify your colour choice in the order comments.
Graphics will be supplied with the correct rim size.
We have worked with our supplier to supply graphics that closely match the Hope hub colours.
- 1 x Hope Pro 4 32 hole front hub (hub specification)
- 1 x Hope Pro 4 32 hole rear hub (hub specification) (exploded view) (freehub options)
- 64 x DT Competition Stainless Steel Double Butted Spokes Black (option to upgrade to Sapim CX Ray Aero Black)
- 2 x DT Swiss EX471 Disc only rims (rim specification)
- Front Wheel - 887g
- Rear Wheel - 1002g
- Total Weight - 1889g (27.5" Rim with Standard Spokes)
- 27.5" Rim only - 500g
- 29" Rim only - 530g
Hub Axle Options
|Front Wheel||Rear Wheel|
|9mm Standard Quick Release||10mm Standard Quick Release|
|9mm Thru Axle (DT RWS type)||10mm Thru Axle (DT RWS type)|
|15mm Thru Axle (Torque Caps Available to Order)||135 x 12mm Thru Axle|
|20mm Thru Axle||142 x 12mm Thru Axle|
|110 x 15mm BOOST Thru Axle||148 x 12mm BOOST Thru Axle|
- The rear wheel can be supplied with the option of 9/10/11 speed compatible alloy or steel freehub body or SRAM XD drive compatible.
- These rims are tubeless compatible, they will be fitted by Moonglu with 2 rounds of tubeless tape.
- For all the wheel aficionados, we build all our wheels with the hub logo lined up with the rim valve hole. A small matter, but important to those with a wheel fetish.
- The wheel weights quoted above are genuine, complete wheels measured in the shop.
- For further information about our hand built mtb wheels please refer to our Wheel Building FAQs.
- Warranty Policy
- Unsure about a detail on these wheels? Why not ask a question in the box at the bottom of the page.
Before ordering these wheels, please understand that the wheels will generally be built to order from the component parts. Items shown instock will be instock in their component parts, ready to be laced up, tensioned and trued. In most cases we can't pluck these wheels off the shelf, pack them into boxes and dispatch them, if only life was that easy. We will do our utmost to make the turnaround time as quick as possible (usually 7-10 days), but if you are in doubt, please Contact us first. Wheel Builder's Comments
Proving to be one of our most popular wheelsets both by sales and internet searches. Customers are clearly looking for handbuilt quality, strong and lightweight wheels with Hope's incredible Pro 4 hub with their multitude of colours and options.
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: United Kingdom and Europe (additional shipping cost for Europe)
Returns Class: Custom
Delivery: Free in the UK
Click and Collect: Yes
Moonglu Independent Bike Shop | 57 Blossomgate | North Yorkshire | HG4 2AN | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01765 601106
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Would you please tell me the weight of each wheel with 511 rims and Hope hubs. Thanks Brian
Thanks for your email. The weight for Pro 4 and EX511 rims are:
Neil @ Moonglu