Hand Built DT Swiss 350 Straight Pull Road Hubs on DT RR 411 rims
Moonglu Wheelworks Handbuilt road wheels
Our toughest road wheel. DT 350 Straight Pull Road hubs built into RR 411 alloy road rims.
Moonglu Wheelworks have matched the DT 350 Straight Pull road hubset to their RR 411 road rim using either Sapim Race or CX Ray straight pull spokes. For those looking for the complete package DT RWS skewers are included along with a rear hub upgrade from an 18 tooth star ratchet to 36 tooth for smoother and faster hub engagement.
If you're looking for a fast, reliable and robust wheelset with that handbuilt quality, these could be the perfect option and they're perfect for all year round road use. For the British weather we are only building these wheels with Sapim 14mm black brass spoke nipples. These resist corrosion far better than alloy and will not crack/crumble/round over time.
These wheel are fitted with 2 complete rounds of tubeless compatible tape prior to dispatch. They can be used with a tubeless compatible tyre or with standard inner tubes.
For those interested why we have upgraded the rear hub you can read about DT Swiss Star Ratchet Technology here.
- 1 x DT 350 24 hole straight pull hub (hub specification)
- 1 x DT 350 28 hole hub straight pull 9/10/11 Speed Shimano (hub specification)
- 52 x Sapim Race Stainless Steel Double Butted Spokes Black or Sapim CX Ray Aero Black
- 52 x Sapim Brass Nipples 14mm Black
- 1 x DT Swiss RR 411 24 Hole Road Rim (rim specification)
- 1 x DT Swiss RR 411 28 Hole Road Rim (rim specification)
- 1 x DT RWS Wheel QR Stainless (Pair)
- 1 x DT RWS 36T Upgrade Kit including service grease.
- Front Wheel - TBCg
- Rear Wheel - TBCg
- Total Weight - TBCg
- Rim only - 410g
- Max Weight (Rider and Bike) - 110kg
- The rear wheel is supplied as standard with a Shimano 9/10/11 speed compatible alloy freehub body. A spacer is supplied for use with 9/10 speed cassettes.
- These rims are tubeless compatible, they will be supplied with 2 complete rounds of yellow tubeless tape. The rims can be used with or without inner tubes.
- Tubeless sealant and valve stems can be ordered here. We recommend 60mm valves on these wheels.
- These wheels are only compatible with standard quick release frames with 100mm forks and 130mm rear dropouts.
- For all the wheel aficionados, we build all our wheels with the hub logo lined up with the rim valve hole. A small matter, but important to those with a wheel fetish.
- The wheel weights quoted above are genuine, complete wheels measured in the shop.
- For further information about our wheel builds please refer to our Wheel Building FAQs.
- Warranty Policy
Before ordering these wheels, please understand that the wheels will generally be built to order from the component parts. Items shown instock will be instock in their component parts, ready to be laced up, tensioned and trued. In most cases we can't pluck these wheels off the shelf, pack them into boxes and dispatch them, if only life was that easy. We will do our utmost to make the turnaround time as quick as possible (usually 7-10 days), but if you are in doubt, please Contact us first.
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: United Kingdom and Europe (additional shipping cost for Europe)
Returns Class: Standard
Delivery: Free in the UK
Click and Collect: Yes
Moonglu Independent Bike Shop | 57 Blossomgate | North Yorkshire | HG4 2AN | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01765 601106
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.