Hand Built DT Swiss 350 Road Hubs in Mavic Open Pro UST rims
Moonglu Wheelworks Handbuilt road training wheels featuring DT 350 hubs and Mavic Open Pro UST rims.
DT Swiss cartridge bearing equipped 350 series hubs built into the Mavic Open Pro road rim. If you're looking to upgrade your road wheelset and want reliable mile munching wheels with that hand built quality and better than average hubs then you've looked in the right place.
The new Open Pro UST road rim has a low profile rim section and features manufacturing processes developed through their road wheel manufacturing program. Mavic's premium manufacturing processes. Also featuring their Maxtal alloy, these rims are light but strong. Mavic recommends tyre widths between 28 and 47mm for this rim.
These wheels will be built using a radial lacing lacing pattern on the front wheel and a 2 cross pattern on the rear wheel.
The maximum recommended tyre pressure for the rim is 90 PSI when used with a 28mm tyre. We would suggest using a tubeless tyre with this rim as it is designed for this purpose and tubeless tyres perform better at slightly lower tyre pressures. Look at options such as the Hutchinson Sector or Schwalbe G One Speed.
I have specified these wheels to go up against the factory built competition out there, particular from brands such as Mavic Factory, Fulcrum, Shimano and also the new kid on the block Hunt Wheels. The DT 350 hub is recognised the world over as a reliable option, with fast engagement and easy serviceability. The easy tubeless set up and wider profile rim make these a great option for cyclo cross and gravel riding.
- 1 x DT 350 24 hole hub (hub specification)
- 1 x DT 350 28 hole hub 9/10/11 Speed Shimano (hub specification)
- 52 x DT Competition Stainless Steel Double Butted Spokes Black
- 52 x Sapim 14mm Brass Spoke Nipples Silver
- 2 x Mavic Open Pro UST tubeless Road Rims (rim specification)
- Front Wheel - g
- Rear Wheel - g
- Total Weight - g
- Rim only - 430g
- The rear wheel is supplied as standard with a Shimano 9/10/11 speed compatible alloy freehub body. A spacer is supplied for use with 9/10 speed cassettes.
- These wheels are only compatible with standard quick release frames with 100mm forks and 130mm rear dropouts. These wheels are not supplied with wheel skewers, however there is an option to buy DT RWS Skewers.
- For all the wheel aficionados, we build all our wheels with the hub logo lined up with the rim valve hole. A small matter, but important to those with a wheel fetish.
- For further information about our wheel builds please refer to our Wheel Building FAQs.
- Warranty Policy
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: United Kingdom and Europe (additional shipping cost for Europe)
Returns Class: Custom
Delivery: Free in the UK
Click and Collect: Yes
Moonglu Independent Bike Shop | 57 Blossomgate | North Yorkshire | HG4 2AN | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01765 601106
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.