Elite Drivo Direct Drive Smart Trainer with Power Meter
This product is unavailable
Elite Drivo Smart Turbo Trainer
Launched in 2016, the Drivo is Elite's most advanced turbo trainer turbo and currently one of the most advanced and most accurate trainers in the smart trainer market. Launched at Eurobike, the Drivo features an Integrated Optical Torque System (OTS) power meter uses technology exclusive to Elite trainers and is certified to be accurate to within less than 1% making it the most accurate power measuring system available to the public.
The launch of Zwift in 2015 began a revolution in home training. For years we've had to sell turbo trainers through gritted teeth, telling customers that it wasn't boring and the winter training in the garage would pay off come summer. The training element of that was true, winter miles mean summer smiles but it was always going to be boring.
Not anymore, Zwift has changed winter training forever, opening up a new and ever changing world to explore. Ride and race with others in real time, anywhere in the world, at any time of day.
The Elite Drivo Direct Drive trainer allows you to clamp your bike directly on it. Remove you rear wheel, clamp your frame onto the trainer and away you go.
- Progressive resistance that gradually increases with speed.
- All Drivos are tested and calibrated before shipping using an Lorenz industrial torque meter, once calibrated an occasional software-based recalibration is all that's required, no sending your trainer back for recalibration
- FE-C smart trainer protocol means that the Drivo will play nicely with a plethora of third party software such as Trainer Road and Zwift
- Super powerful and responsive mag resistance unit can generate over 2,000 Watts and simulate grades of up to 24%
- 6 KG internal flywheel is geared up for high RPM's, generating a smoother feel
- Comes with a complete suite of P.C. training software and a free lifetime subscription to Elite's My Etraining APP
- Connects to your computer or wireless device by both ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart
- Easy to use: Substitute your bicycle’s rear wheel with Drivo and start training right away, as if you were on the road.
- Stable and foldable frame: just fold it and store it once you’re done training
- For Road and MTB bikes*
- Compatible with Shimano 9/10/11 speed cassettes** - cassette will either need to be removed from bike and fitted to trainer or a second cassette permanently fitted to trainer.
- * 5mm diameter quick release – compatible hubs: 130, 135mm
- An ANT+ USB stick is supplied in the box.
- Bluetooth Smart
Further details and detailed How to videos are available on the Elite website.
Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: United Kingdom and International
Returns Class: Standard
Stock: It takes a long time to list each item on our website, if we have taken the time to list an item it will be in stock. We do not take your money, then source items from 3rd party suppliers. This gives us and you the knowledge that we can ship an item immediately.