Elite Direto FE-C Direct Drive Mag Smart Trainer with OTS Power Meter
New updated Elite Direto FE-C Direct Drive Mag Smart Trainer
Originally launched in summer 2017 in time for the autumn and winter training season in the northern hemisphere, the Direto is Elite's new smart trainer aimed at the serious training and Zwift market. You are looking at the updated for 2018 version of the Direto. Refinements to the OTS means the new Direto is certified to 2% accuracy and the unit now comes with a front wheel riser block. The flywheel and internals have also been upgraded to give a smoother, more realistic ride.
The Direto is fully compatible with Zwift and Trainer Road, the Direto uses similar technology to that seen in the Drivo launched in 2016. Elite have designed this from the ground up to compete with the best trainers on the market, and DC Rainmaker, the worlds most respected product tester rates this as the best trainer of 2017!
The launch of Zwift in 2015 began a revolution in home training. For years we've had to sell turbo trainers through gritted teeth, telling customers that it wasn't boring and the winter training in the garage would pay off come summer. The training element of that was true, winter miles mean summer smiles but it was always going to be boring.
Not anymore, Zwift has changed winter training forever, opening up a new and ever changing world to explore. Ride and race with others in real time, anywhere in the world, at any time of day.Elite Direto Direct Drive trainer allows you to clamp your bike directly on it. Remove you rear wheel, clamp your frame onto the trainer and away you go.
- Integrated OTS (Optical Torque Sensor) power meter, which measures power. Now with +/- 2% accuracy.
- Pedaling analysis option (available as an in-app purchase) measures power during the whole pedaling movement and sets 12 points that determine how much effort you put in your legs, so you can optimize your training session. The My E-Training software and app with pedaling analysis option (available as an in-app purchase) displays DIRETO’s measured power data on two different types of charts.
- DIRETO also simulates challenging slopes, up to 14%, with a 1400 Watt power output at a 40 km/h speed.
- DIRETO is part of the new generation of totally interactive ANT+ FE-C & Bluetooth compliant home trainers that interact with a multitude of apps, software, computers and devices (smartphones and tablets) with iOS, Android, OSX and Windows.
- Direct drive for easy set-up and zero tyre wear or slippage.
- It's ideal for any type of training, specifically for those training sessions directed towards working on: cadence, power and sprints that require absolute accuracy.
- It's practical and easy to use: very stable, easy to transport, folds quickly for storage even with limited space available.
- It's compatible with both road and MTB frames, including 142 x 12 with thru axles.
- It's compatible with Shimano 9/10/11 speed, SRAM & Campagnolo 9/10/11 speed. Campag freehub available separately.
- Now Supplied with Elite custom front wheel rider block.
- Bluetooth Smart
Further details and detailed How to videos are available on the Elite website.
Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: United Kingdom only
Click and Collect: Yes
Returns Class: Standard
Stock: It takes a long time to list each item on our website, if we have taken the time to list an item it will be in stock. We do not take your money, then source items from 3rd party suppliers. This gives us and you the knowledge that we can ship an item immediately.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.