DT Swiss XM1501 Spline One 27.5 Mountain Bike Wheels
DT XM1501 factory built mountain bike wheel set
The new SPLINE ONE All Mountain wheels unite the grip of voluminous fat tyres with the agility of narrower ones. Several “plus-size” options are available from 30 mm, 35 mm to 40 mm. With five rim widths in one wheel category every biker will find the perfect solution for each individual riding style and bike, be it standard sized tires or the wider yet, plus-size tyres.
Detailed information about these wheels can be found on the DT Swiss website.
- Front Wheel Standard - g
- Front Wheel BOOST - g
- Rear Wheel Standard - g
- Rear Wheel BOOST - g
- Total Weight Standard- g
- Total Weight BOOST - g
- The rear wheel is supplied as standard with a Shimano 10/11 speed compatible alloy freehub body.
- The rear wheels supplied with 12mm end caps, 142x12mm or 148x12mm BOOST.
- Quick release skewers or RWS axles are NOT supplied with these wheels.
- The wheels are also supplied with centrelock to 6 bolt disc adapters.
- The rims are tubeless compatible and are supplied with tubeless tape and valves. The wheels can also be used with standard clincher tyres and inner tubes.
- The rims are disc only, they can't be used with rim braking systems.
- The maximum rider weight specified by DT Swiss is 110kg.
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: United Kingdom and International
Returns Class: Standard
Delivery: Free in the UK
Click and Collect: Yes
In Stock: Yes