DT Swiss RR21 DICUT Road Disc Brake Wheels
DT RR21 DICUT factory built road disc wheel set
The archetypal modern disc brake wheel: high-volume, lightweight rims make it possible to use wide tubeless tires with excellent rolling performance, while the asymmetric design offers excellent lateral stiffness for maximum steering precision. The high-quality, 240s-based hubs and the sophisticated waterslide graphics ensure an elegant appearance, while the low weight makes it easy to pick up your next mountain stage victory.
Detailed information about these wheels can be found on the DT Swiss website.
- Front Wheel - 665g
- Rear Wheel - 805g
- Total Weight - 1470g
- The rear wheel is supplied as standard with a Shimano/SRAM 10/11 speed compatible alloy freehub body. A spacer is supplied for use with 10 speed cassettes.
- The front wheel is supplied with 100mm standard quick release end caps along with 12x100mm and 15x100mm end caps. All end cap hub adapters for these combinations will be supplied in the box.
- The rear wheels supplied with 135mm standard quick release end caps along with 135x10mm and 142x12mm end caps.All end cap hub adapters for these combinations will be supplied in the box.
- Quick release skewers or RWS axles are NOT supplied with these wheels.
- The wheels are also supplied with centrelock to 6 bolt disc adapters.
- The rims are tubeless compatible and are supplied with tubeless tape and valves. The wheels can also be used with standard clincher tyres and inner tubes.
- The rims are disc only, they can't be used with rim braking systems.
- The maximum rider weight specified by DT Swiss is 110kg.
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: United Kingdom and International
Returns Class: Standard
Delivery: Free in the UK
Click and Collect: Yes
In Stock: Yes
The ultimate aluminium road disc wheelset. If you're looking to save lots of weight and buy a really good quality pair of disc brake wheels that will accelerate and climb with the best, look no further than the RR21 Dicut wheels. At 1470g these are really lightweight and great value. Beyond carbon these would be our alloy clincher disc wheel of choice for a lightweight road bike build.
We are big fans of DT Swiss wheels, they offer hand built quality and finishing with that 'Factory' appeal. Their wheels feature fully serviceable hubs, standard spokes and replaceable rims so if the worst happens they can be salvaged by a good quality wheel builder, they're not bin fodder like some on the market. Most people default to the likes of Mavic and Fulcrum when they decide to upgrade but I couldn't recommend them for the reasons above, too many specialist components and expensive repairs.