DT Swiss R32 Spline Road Disc Brake Wheels
DT R32 Spline factory built road disc wheel set
GET 10% DT Swiss Wheels with discount code DTSWISS10
Comfort and speed combined. The new R 32 SPLINE® db wheels harmonize perfectly with big volume road and cyclocross tires. These assure more comfort in the saddle and more grip on- or off-road. Both results in a faster, more relaxed ride. Together with the laterally stiff build which uses high end bladed spokes, the R 32 SPLINE® lets you tackle the last climb of the day with enough energy to enjoy the looks of the hubs and to plan your next big ride.
Detailed information about these wheels can be found on the DT Swiss website.
- Front Wheel - 795g
- Rear Wheel - 925g
- Total Weight - 1720g
- The rear wheel is supplied as standard with a Shimano/SRAM 10/11 speed compatible alloy freehub body. A spacer is supplied for use with 10 speed cassettes.
- The front wheel is supplied with 100mm standard quick release end caps along with 12x100mm and 15x100mm end caps. All end cap hub adapters for these combinations will be supplied in the box.
- The rear wheels supplied with 135mm standard quick release end caps along with 135x10mm and 142x12mm end caps.All end cap hub adapters for these combinations will be supplied in the box.
- Quick release skewers or RWS axles are NOT supplied with these wheels.
- The wheels are also supplied with centrelock to 6 bolt disc adapters.
- The rims are tubeless compatible and are supplied with tubeless tape and valves. The wheels can also be used with standard clincher tyres and inner tubes.
- The rims are disc only, they can't be used with rim braking systems.
- The maximum rider weight specified by DT Swiss is 110kg.
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: United Kingdom and International
Returns Class: Standard
Delivery: Free in the UK
Click and Collect: Yes
In Stock: Yes
A new option from DT Swiss using a similar specification to our best selling R23 Spline but with a deeper rim section. The biggest problem in the wheel market today is the evolution of disc brake equipped road bikes. Many of these bikes are equipped with wheels that are far too heavy, in many cases over 2Kg. This is true of bikes ranging from £700 right up to £2000 and beyond. The stock wheels may look good but they don't perform and may make a really good bike appear sluggish.
This is the appeal of the R32 Spline Disc Brake wheels, at a smidge over 1700g there is potential to save 100s grams in rolling weight. That translates on the road to faster acceleration and easier climbing and that alone will transform how a bike rides. With tubeless compatibility and deeper rim profile the R32 Spline wheels are also tough enough for cyclo cross and gravel bike use. The classic silver and black styling is sensible and complimentary to most bike colours.
We are big fans of DT Swiss wheels, they offer hand built quality and finishing with that 'Factory' appeal. Their wheels feature fully serviceable hubs, standard spokes and replaceable rims so if the worst happens they can be salvaged by a good quality wheel builder, they're not bin fodder like some on the market. Most people default to the likes of Mavic and Fulcrum when they decide to upgrade but I couldn't recommend them for the reasons above, too many specialist components and expensive repairs.