DT Swiss R24 Spline Road Disc Brake Wheels
DT R24 Spline factory built road disc wheel set
GET 10% DT Swiss Wheels with discount code DTSWISS10
At the core of this allround wheelset lies a brand new aluminium rim with its balanced width to stiffness to weight ratio. The R 24 SPLINE® db is built around it and features a proven pawl system freewheel as well as a high end build with bladed spokes and elaborate alloy nipples. With these features it is a premium training wheel, be it for road or cyclocross use.
Detailed information about these wheels can be found on the DT Swiss website.
- Front Wheel - 820g
- Rear Wheel - 955g
- Total Weight - 1775g
- The rear wheel is supplied as standard with a Shimano/SRAM 10/11 speed compatible alloy freehub body. A spacer is supplied for use with 10 speed cassettes.
- The front wheel is supplied with 100mm standard quick release end caps along with 12x100mm and 15x100mm end caps. All end cap hub adapters for these combinations will be supplied in the box.
- The rear wheels supplied with 135mm standard quick release end caps along with 135x10mm and 142x12mm end caps.All end cap hub adapters for these combinations will be supplied in the box.
- Quick release skewers or RWS axles are NOT supplied with these wheels.
- The wheels are also supplied with centrelock to 6 bolt disc adapters.
- The rims are tubeless compatible and are supplied with tubeless tape and valves. The wheels can also be used with standard clincher tyres and inner tubes.
- The rims are disc only, they can't be used with rim braking systems.
- The maximum rider weight specified by DT Swiss is 110kg.
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: United Kingdom and International
Returns Class: Standard
Delivery: Free in the UK
Click and Collect: Yes
In Stock: Yes
A real gem of a wheel set for a couple of hundred pounds. Available as a pair or as individual front and rear wheels these are a fantastic option as an upgrade or crash replacement. At 1700g they're also far lighter than many standard road disc wheels and compatible with 15mm and 142x12mm thru axle bikes and forks.
We are big fans of DT Swiss wheels, they offer hand built quality and finishing with that 'Factory' appeal. Their wheels feature fully serviceable hubs, standard spokes and replaceable rims so if the worst happens they can be salvaged by a good quality wheel builder, they're not bin fodder like some on the market. Most people default to the likes of Mavic and Fulcrum when they decide to upgrade but I couldn't recommend them for the reasons above, too many specialist components and expensive repairs.