DT Swiss PR 1600 Spline Performance Road Disc Wheels
DT Swiss PR 1600 Spline 23 Disc Brake Road Wheelset
Performance isn't just about a number on your back and competing against others. It can also be about your own personal challenges. The PR 1600 SPLINE, is made for achieving your personal goals. There are a number of features that make this wheel ideal for getting maximum performance from heavy, powerful riders. The high-quality 350 hubs feature Ratchet System technology, while the 18 mm wide tubeless-compatible rims are both extremely sturdy and very light thanks to the PHR nipple system. This wheel is a reliable partner for your next challenge and is bound to put a smile on your face the second your feet touch the pedals.
You have probably already looked at Hunt and Mavic wheels, so why buy these? Proven start ratchet freehub design for fast reliable engagement. Market leading rim design and tubeless compatibility. Fit and forget. Engineering by a well known, well proven, reputable brand recognised the world over.
- DT's best value ratchet system disc brake road wheelset, bringing DT's legendarily reliable and easily serviced hub technology in a top value package with a weight of only 1662 grams the pair
- The Performance Road range is DT's 'classic' road wheel with a focus on low weights and responsive handling, ideal for those looking to sharpen up their ride's climbing and acceleration
- 18 mm internal diameter (22 mm external) rim makes these ideal for 23-28c tyres used on modern road bikes, if you want to go wider check out our Endurance Road Range which are optimised for high volume rubber
- DT's legendarily reliable 350 hub internals and ratchet rear Freehub system makes these hubs solid under drive, lightweight and easy to service
- A blend of lighter Aero Comp and super strong New Aero spokes for a great mix of durability, comfort and stability under braking
- For those looking to use the latest tyre tech the PR 1600's come tubeless ready but can also be used with standard clinchers
- Front wheel comes ready for standard 100 mm Q/R, 12 x 100 mm or 15 x 100 mm thru axles. The rear comes ready for standard 135 mm Q/R or 12 x 142 mm thru axles
- Supplied with Shimano HG 10/11 Speed Road Freehub Body.
- Centrelock to 6 Bolt Adapters included.
- Maximum recommended system weight: 120 KG
- Weight: Front 756 grams Rear: 906 grams
Register Your Wheels here and benefit from the DT Swiss Crash Replacement program.
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: UK and Europe
Returns Class: Standard
Click and Collect: Yes
Moonglu Independent Bike Shop | 57 Blossomgate | North Yorkshire | HG4 2AN | email@example.com | 01765 601106
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.