DT Swiss ER 1600 Spline Endurance Road Disc Wheels
DT Swiss ER 1600 Spline 32 Disc Brake Road Wheelset
Deviating from the planned track to discover that little bumpy side road to your left. Tackling the next descent with full speed and maximum control- despite the tarmac not meeting Formula-One criteria: This light and welded rimset, available with a 32mm height, strong spokes and a precise and reliable 350 hub, truly lives up to its full potential once the road surface gets worse- while still transforming every watt into forward traction. At any time.
You have probably already looked at Hunt and Mavic wheels, so why buy these? Proven start ratchet freehub design for fast reliable engagement. Market leading rim design and tubeless compatibility. Fit and forget. Engineering by a well known, well proven, reputable brand recognised the world over.
- Heavy hitters, bike packers and wattage monsters assemble! With a 130 KG system weight limit the 32 mm deep ER 1600's are stiff, tough and ideal for anyone looking for a robust all round disc road wheelset at a reasonable price and weight
- The ER 1600's premium SBWT welded rims are 20 mm wide internally, this makes them ideal for 25- 35 mm tyres and able to cover a huge variety of roles as required
- Need something Racier? check out our Performance and Aero Road lines, building a mixed surface or dedicated off road machine? have a look at the Cyclocross friendly Cross Road or super wide Gravel series
- DT's 350 hub internals are combined with a freshly optimised SPLINE hub-shell designed to improve spoke bracing and improve stiffness, the 350 18-tooth ratchet system is the most reliable out there, it can also be serviced without the need for specialist tools, making it ideal for back country epics
- The combination of Aero Comp and super strong New Aero spokes are happy transferring the torque from even the beefiest of calves
- For those looking to use the latest tyre tech the ER 1600's come tubeless ready but can also be used with standard clinchers
- The front wheel comes ready for 12 x 100 mm thru axles with adaptors for 15 x 100, the rear comes ready for 12 x 142 mm thru axles, both come with Q/R converters
- Maximum recommended system weight: 130 KG
- When bought as a pair they will include 6-bolt rotor adaptors, tubeless rim tape and valves
- Weight: Front 819 grams Rear: 952 grams
- Supplied with Shimano HG 10/11 Speed Road Freehub Body.
- Centrelock to 6 Bolt Adapters included.
Register Your Wheels here and benefit from the DT Swiss Crash Replacement program.
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: UK and Europe
Returns Class: Standard
Click and Collect: Yes
Moonglu Independent Bike Shop | 57 Blossomgate | North Yorkshire | HG4 2AN | email@example.com | 01765 601106
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.