DT Swiss E 1900 Spline BOOST Mountain Bike Wheels
Awaiting stock, contact for availability
DT Swiss E 1900 BOOST Mountain Bike Wheelset
You're looking for an Enduro ready mountain bike wheelset? You're looking for great value? You've probably already looked at Hunt Wheels? Take a look at the E 1900 Spline, the numbers add up. BOOST hubs, 35mm rim, 6 bolt or centrelock, 12 speed Shimano or SRAM compatibility. £375.
- Front Hub: 110x15mm BOOST Centrelock (6 bolt adapter supplied)
- Rear Hub: 148x12mm BOOST Centrelock (6 bolt adapter supplied)
- Freehub Body: Shimano 10/11 Speed, SRAM XD 11/12 Speed or Shimano Microspline 12 Speed
- Wheel Size: 27.5" or 29"
- Supplied with tubeless tape and valves.
Nowadays, bikers ride what used to be called downhill trails on enduros. The trails are getting rougher and the demands on the gear and rider are greater. The E 1900 SPLINE has been developed to deal with precisely these re-quirements. With its stiff aluminum rim, lightweight straight pull spokes and proven DT Swiss hubs, this wheel is well-armed for any challenge. The balance of weight and stiffness will put a smile on your face, whether you’re riding up or downhill. After all, you won’t find lifts to many of the best trails.
- EWS proven design and quality in a fantastic value package, the E 1900s offer a tough all round wheel for the masses, perfect for smashing out laps of Bike Park Wales every weekend
- As you'd expect the E (Enduro) version of these wheels uses a super strong, 30 mm internal, 35 mm external width sleeved rim for maximum support when running wide tyres at low pressures
- Sleeved rim is significantly stiffer than the pinned versions found on most wheels at the price point and helps keep the weight down despite the added width
- With an average weight per pair of 1998 grams in 27.5" and just 2096 grams in 29" the E 1900 SPLINEs may be tough but they're not going to hold you back on the transitions
- The custom designed straight pull centre lock hubs share many of the features found in DT's top-end wheelsets and offer load optimised spoke beds to ensure perfect alignment and maximum rigidity
- As one of the few manufacturers of hubs, rims and spokes, the 1900's hubs and rims are designed from the ground up for DT's straight pull, Champion spokes
- Sealed cartridge bearings and easily serviceable pawl drive rear hub provide low maintenance with simple bearing replacement if required
- Available in a wide variety of axle sizes and widths, including BOOST
- When bought as a pair they will include 6-bolt rotor adaptors, tubeless rim tape and tubeless valves
- Maximum recommended system weight: 130 KG
Register Your Wheels here and benefit from the DT Swiss Crash Replacement program.
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: United Kingdom and Europe (additional shipping cost for Europe)
Returns Class: Standard
Delivery: Free in the UK
Click and Collect: Yes
Moonglu Independent Bike Shop | 57 Blossomgate | North Yorkshire | HG4 2AN | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01765 601106
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.