DT Swiss 350 Road Hubs on DT R460 rims
Moonglu Wheelworks Handbuilt road wheels
DT Swiss cartridge bearing equipped 350 series hubs built into a new generation DT Swiss road rim. The R460 is following the current trend of wider profile with a tubeless road compatible 23mm wide rim with a sleeve joint and machined braking surface.
These wheels are an excellent upgrade wheel set and customer feedback so far highlights the extra comfort and smoothness of the wider profile R460 rim. The front wheel is built with a radial spoke pattern, the rear is 2 cross on both sides.
- 1 x DT 350 28 hole hub (hub specification)
- 1 x DT 350 28 hole hub 9/10/11 Speed Shimano (hub specification)
- 56 x DT Aero Comp/Competition Stainless Steel Double Butted Spokes Black
- 56 x 14mm Alloy Spoke Nipples
- 2 x DT Swiss R460 road rims (rim specification)
- Front Wheel - 785g (Aero Comp)
- Rear Wheel - 903g (Aero Comp)
- Total Weight - 1688g (Aero Comp)
- Rim only - 460g
- The rear wheel is supplied as standard with a Shimano 9/10/11 speed compatible alloy freehub body. A spacer is supplied for use with 9/10 speed cassettes.
- These rims are tubeless compatible, they will be supplied with 2 complete rounds of yellow tubeless tape. The rims can be used with or without inner tubes.
- Tubeless sealant and valve stems can be ordered here. We recommend 44mm valves on these wheels.
- These wheels are only compatible with standard quick release frames with 100mm forks and 130mm rear dropouts. These wheels are not supplied with wheel skewers.
- For all the wheel aficionados, we build all our wheels with the hub logo lined up with the rim valve hole. A small matter, but important to those with a wheel fetish.
- The wheel weights quoted above are genuine, complete wheels measured in the shop.
- All our wheels are dispatched carriage free within the UK. For international shipping please refer to our Delivery Information page
- For further information about our wheel builds please refer to our Wheel Building FAQs.
Before ordering these wheels, please understand that the wheels will generally be built to order from the component parts. Items shown instock will be instock in their component parts, ready to be laced up, tensioned and trued. In most cases we can't pluck these wheels off the shelf, pack them into boxes and dispatch them, if only life was that easy. We will do our utmost to make the turnaround time as quick as possible (usually 3-4 days), but if you are in doubt, please Contact us first.
Our current waiting time for new orders is available here.