DT Swiss 240 EXP Oil Slick BOOST hubs hand built into EX511 or XM481 Rims
Awaiting stock, contact for availability
Moonglu Wheelworks Hand Built DT EX511 or XM481 MTB wheels
Built with Limited Edition 240 EXP Oil Slick Finish Hubs.
- 1 x DT 240 EXP 110x15mm BOOST - Limited Edition Oil Slick Finish
- 1 x DT 240s 148x12mm BOOST - Limited Edition Oil Slick Finish
- 64 x Sapim Race Double Butted Spokes (Option to Upgrade to Sapim CX Ray Bladed Spokes)
- 64 x Sapim Double Square Black Brass Secure Lock Nipples
- 2 x DT Swiss EX511 or XM481 Disc only rims
32 Hole, 6 bolt Disc only.
Hub Axle Options
|Front Wheel||Rear Wheel|
|110 x 15mm BOOST Thru Axle||148 x 12mm BOOST Thru Axle|
- These rims are tubeless compatible, they will be fitted by Moonglu with 2 rounds of Tesa tubeless tape.
- For all the wheel aficionados, we build all our wheels with the hub logo lined up with the rim valve hole. A small matter, but important to those with a wheel fetish.
- The wheel weights quoted above are genuine, complete wheels measured in the shop.
- For further information about our wheel builds please refer to our Wheel Building FAQs.
- Warranty Policy
Before ordering these wheels, please understand that the wheels will generally be built to order from the component parts. Items shown instock will be instock in their component parts, ready to be laced up, tensioned and trued. In most cases we can't pluck these wheels off the shelf, pack them into boxes and dispatch them, if only life was that easy. We will do our utmost to make the turnaround time as quick as possible (usually 7-10 days), but if you are in doubt, please Contact us first.
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: United Kingdom only
Returns Class: Custom
Delivery: Free in the UK
Click and Collect: Yes
Moonglu Independent Bike Shop | 57 Blossomgate | North Yorkshire | HG4 2AN | email@example.com | 01765 601106
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hey, Do you have any availability of the oil slick 240 wheel set built with xm481 in 29? Thanks
Thanks for the message. Unfortunately, the Oil Slick hubs are now sold out.
Neil @ Moonglu