Handbuilt Stans 3.30 Hubs on Mavic EX325
Moonglu Wheelworks Hand Built 26" Downhill Mountain Bike Wheels.
Stans NoTubes 3.30 mountain bike disc hubs handbuilt onto Mavic EX325 Enduro, Freeride and downhill mountain bike rims.
What you get
- These are Shimano 9/10/11 and SRAM9/10 speed mountain bike cassette compatible only.
- These wheels will be fitted with rims tapes prior to dispatch.
- For all the wheel aficionados, we build all our wheels with the hub logo lined up with the rim valve hole. A small matter, but important to those with a wheel fetish.
- The wheel weights quoted are genuine, complete wheels measured in the shop.
- All our wheels are dispatched Free of Charge within the UK.
These wheels are built and ready to ship. We only have 1 complete pair, once they're sold that's it.
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: United Kingdom and International
Returns Class: Custom
Delivery: Free in the UK
Click and Collect: Yes
Wheel Builder's Comments
These have been hand built by Moonglu Wheelworks specifically for older downhill and freeride mountain bike frames using a 150mm rear hub spacing. The 26" front wheel is only compatible with 110 x 20mm thru axle forks such as RockShox Boxxer and Fox 40 forks. The 26" rear wheel is only compatible with 150 x 12mm thru axle frames. Please check your specification before ordering.
I used the Mavic EX325 as it's a solid rim designed for extreme riding but it's low cost means it's easy and cost effective to replace should the worst happen.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.