2022 Liv Langma Advanced Pro 1 Disc Road Bike
Awaiting stock, contact for availability
2022 Liv Bikes Langma Advanced Pro 1 Disc Ladies Road Bike - £3999
Stock Update - 01.07.21
Size Medium - Due August 2021
- Brand new Langma chassis for 2022
- Advanced Grade Composite frame, fork and seatpost
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
- Shimano Ultegra gearset
- The following details about this bike are available here
- Full UK specification
- Frame and Fork technology
- Giant Sizing Guide
- Giant Finance Options
Things to consider when buying a Liv Bike from Moonglu.
- Moonglu are a specialist bike shop with dedicated and knowledgeable staff always on hand to discuss specific requirements
- We offer a free of charge first service on all our bikes and we're always on hand to sort out any issues that may develop
- We are a friendly face with strong customer relations
- You'll be met by someone with knowledge of your bike who'll try their hardest to resolve any problems or help with your buying needs
- We will support the manufacturers warranty now and in the future
- Giant bikes come with an original owner lifetime manufacturing defect warranty on their frame. A lifetime warranty is often overlooked when purchasing and a rare concession within the bike industry. Warranty information is available here.
- We are big fans of Liv Bikes, we have a longstanding relationship with the brand, we believe in the brand and we ride Giant ourselves. There are a lot of bike brands out there but very few are able to design, manufacture and distribute globally, all in house. All Giant Bikes are designed with feedback from a global team of riders and engineers, assembled in Giant's own manufacturing facility in Taiwan and distributed globally by Giant owned distributors. Read about Giant Bicycles and their history here.
- Register your new Giant.
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Instore Pickup: We are not fans of sending bikes out in boxes. Any damage in transit will immediately take a shine off your purchase and cause a huge amount of hassle for the customer. We want you to collect your shiny new bike, safe in the knowledge that it has been inspected and professionally assembled. Although it may lose us sales we believe this is better for the customer. That's why Giant bikes are pickup only.
Home Delivery: This is an option through the Giant consumer website. Order online and Moonglu will hand deliver and set the bike up. (additional charges will apply).
Click and Collect: Yes. Buy online through our website or through Giant Bikes UK and collect instore at Moonglu. We will take delivery, inspect and assemble the bike in our professional workshop. Once the bike is ready a notification will be sent to confirm the bike is ready to collect.
Cycle to Work Scheme
We work with the following cycle to work providers:
Looking for advice? Call into the shop and we can offer guidance on Cycle to Work and offer advice with choosing the correct bike.
Green Commute Initiative are able to offer C2W with no £1000 upper limit making GCI a great partner when looking to purchase an electric bike, full suspension mountain bike or carbon road bike.
Looking to buy a Giant or Liv bike on finance? Visit Giant Bikes UK, pick your bike, pay either by card or take the finance option and have the bike delivered to Moonglu for handover.
Looking to buy a Giant or Liv bike plus accessories? Visit, call or email Moonglu, discuss your requirements and we'll set up the finance. With V12 it's quick and easy to complete.
Moonglu Independent Bike Shop | 57 Blossomgate | North Yorkshire | HG4 2AN | email@example.com | 01765 601106
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.