2021 Genesis Croix de Fer Titanium Frameset
Awaiting stock, contact for availability
2021 Genesis Croix de Fer Titanium Adventure and Gravel Frame and Carbon Fork.
When only the best is good enough and you want your bike to last a lifetime, it's got to be titanium.
Our unashamed dream do-it-all machine, the Croix de Fer Ti comes with a full carbon fork to drop over a kilogram against its steel counterparts.
It's not just weight though - the sublimely smooth ride quality and unmistakable zing you get from any quality titanium build is present and correct. Not to mention the fact that the raw finish is a thing of unmatched beauty.
Tube profiles are carefully selected and designed to give the new double-butted titanium platform a stiff and efficient pedalling platform, retaining the same connected feel and 'in-saddle' comfort for which the steel Croix de Fer is famed.
The fully oval 28.6/35mm toptube and cleverly swaged seat tube are all engineered to deliver high levels of comfort.
The large diameter 44mm oval-rounded trapezoid downtube, beefy S-Bend mountain bike-derived chainstays, tapered 56-46mm headtube and 34.9mm lower seat tube OD help ensure direct and efficient power transfer and pinpoint sharp handling.
The ability to run up to a 45mm rear tyre and a 50mm front tyre on 700c rims increase the all-terrain ability of the Ti Croix - and it doesn't end there. If you want to experiment with 650B wheels, you could run up to a 45mm rear tyre and a 54mm front tyre.
Thru-axles front and rear, flat mounts for disc brakes, a third bottle mount, rack and guard mounts and fixings for Anything Cages on the forks complete the package.
Finish it with carbon wheels, electronic shifting and ti finishing kit for a lightweight, high speed go-anywhere explorer that gives away nothing to comfort.
Or go for something more understated - or eclectic - the choice is yours!
Fancy a full build? Why not talk to us about a custom build on this Croix de Fer Titanium frameset. Contact the shop on 01765 601106 or email for further details.
- Seatpost Diameter - 27.2mm shim
- Bottom Bracket - BSA 68mm Threaded (not included)
- Headset - Tapered (included)
- Front Axle - 100x12mm hru Axle (included)
- Rear Axle - 142x12mm Thru Axle (included)
- Disc Brake only with Flat Mount Front and Rear Disc Mounts
- Geometry Information is available on the Genesis Bikes website.
Things to consider when buying a Genesis from Moonglu.
- Moonglu are a specialist bike shop with dedicated and knowledgeable staff always on hand to discuss specific requirements.
- We are a friendly face with strong customer relations
- You'll be met by someone with knowledge of your bike who'll try their hardest to resolve any problems or help with your buying needs
- We will support the manufacturers warranty now and in the future.
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: United Kingdom only
Returns Class: Standard
Delivery: Free in the UK
Click and Collect: Yes
Moonglu Independent Bike Shop | 57 Blossomgate | North Yorkshire | HG4 2AN | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01765 601106
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.