2020 Genesis Croix de Fer Titanium Frameset
2020 Genesis Croix de Fer Titanium Adventure and Gravel Frame and Carbon Fork.
Small Currently Available. Other sizes following soon.
LIKE THE IDEA OF THE INFINITELY CAPABLE AND SUPREMELY VERSATILE CROIX DE FER IN A LIGHTER, FASTER PACKAGE BUT HAVE YOUR OWN IDEAS REGARDING THE 'PERFECT BUILD'? MAYBE UTILISING THE FULLY INTERNAL DI2 ROUTING OR SPECCING UP A MINIMAL 1X DRIVETRAIN?... THE CDF TI FRAMESET IS THE ROUTE TO ENDLESS BUILD POSSIBILITIES.
Faster, lighter and stronger is the theme here with carefully selected tube profiles designed to give the double-butted Titanium frame a stiff and efficient pedalling platform whilst retaining the same connected feel and 'in-saddle' comfort for which the steel CdF is famed.
Fancy a full build? Why not talk to us about a custom build on this Croix de Fer Titanium frameset. Contact the shop on 01765 601106 or email for further details.
- Seatpost Diameter - 31.6mm with 27.2mm shim
- Bottom Bracket - BSA 68mm Threaded (not included)
- Headset - Tapered (included)
- Front Axle - 100x12mm hru Axle (included)
- Rear Axle - 142x12mm Thru Axle (included)
- Disc Brake only with Flat Mount Front and Rear Disc Mounts
- Stem and Seatpost shown on the image are not included with the frameset.
- Geometry Information is available on the Genesis Bikes website.
Things to consider when buying a Genesis from Moonglu.
- Moonglu are a specialist bike shop with dedicated and knowledgeable staff always on hand to discuss specific requirements.
- We are a friendly face with strong customer relations
- You'll be met by someone with knowledge of your bike who'll try their hardest to resolve any problems or help with your buying needs
- We will support the manufacturers warranty now and in the future.
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: United Kingdom only
Returns Class: Standard
Delivery: Free in the UK
Click and Collect: Yes
Moonglu Independent Bike Shop | 57 Blossomgate | North Yorkshire | HG4 2AN | email@example.com | 01765 601106
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.