2019 Giant Trance E+ 3 Pro Full Suspension Electric Mountain Bike
2019 Giant Bikes Trance E+ 3 Pro Full Suspension Electric Mountain Bike
FASTER UP THE CLIMBS, LONGER LOOPS, MORE SINGLETRACK FUN ON ANY GIVEN DAY. GIVE YOURSELF THE POWER AND FREEDOM TO EXTEND YOUR TRAIL-RIDING ADVENTURES.
The SyncDrive Pro motor gives the Trance E+ Pro a massive 80Nm of torque and 360 percent support, all controlled by RideControl One. Featuring 140mm of smooth Maestro suspension travel in the rear, 150mm in the front, and frame geometry that’s designed for 27.5 wheels, this is a whole new way to tackle technical singletrack trails. Enjoy E-bike riding just the way you want—ride with full power or tune it less aggressively. The EnergyPak is cleanly integrated into the downtube of the lightweight ALUXX SL frame and gives you 500Wh of capacity. The RideControl ONE offers an easy to operate button control for a comfortable ride. It all adds up to a fun day out on the trails.
- ALUXX SL frameset, 27.5 wheels, and 140mm of smooth Maestro suspension travel give you superior control for riding technical terrain.
- High-performance SyncDrive Pro motor with 80Nm of torque and support ratios up to 360 percent lets you ride farther and master all terrain.
- Handlebar-integrated control unit for a clean and high end design.
The following details about this bike are available here
- Full UK specification
- Geometry and sizing
- Frame and Fork technology
- Giant Sizing Guide
- Finance Options
This bike may be available on the Cycle to Work scheme through our Partnership with the Green Commute Initiative. There is no £1000 limit on their scheme as they hold their own Consumer Credit Licence, making electric bikes such as this Trance E+ 3 Pro accessible under the Cycle to Work scheme.
Want a different size?
Due to space limitations instore, we don't stock every bike in every size. As a premium Giant dealer and stockist we have access to their full range of bikes and frames. Giant don't ship bikes in boxes to your doorstep but they will ship them to us. Order through their website and select Moonglu as your preferred dealer. Through their Click and Collect service you will be able to take advantage of their finance deals. Once it is delivered to Moonglu, you can benefit from our experience and let us assemble and PDI your new bike.
Things to consider when buying a Giant Bike from Moonglu.
- Moonglu are a specialist bike shop with dedicated and knowledgeable staff always on hand to discuss specific requirements
- We offer a free of charge first service on all our bikes and we're always on hand to sort out any issues that may develop
- We are a friendly face with strong customer relations
- You'll be met by someone with knowledge of your bike who'll try their hardest to resolve any problems or help with your buying needs
- We will support the manufacturers warranty now and in the future
- Giant bikes come with an original owner lifetime manufacturing defect warranty on their frame. A lifetime warranty is often overlooked when purchasing and a rare concession within the bike industry. Warranty information is available here.
- We are big fans of Giant Bikes, we have a longstanding relationship with the brand, we believe in the brand and we ride Giant ourselves. There are a lot of bike brands out there but very few are able to design, manufacture and distribute globally, all in house. All Giant Bikes are designed with feedback from a global team of riders and engineers, assembled in Giant's own manufacturing facility in Taiwan and distributed globally by Giant owned distributors. Read about Giant Bicycles and their history here.
- Register your new Giant.
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: Instore Collection and Home Delivery only
Click and Collect: Yes
Moonglu Independent Bike Shop | 57 Blossomgate | North Yorkshire | HG4 2AN | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01765 601106
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.