2019 Giant ATX 2 Green Hardtail Mountain Bike
2019 Giant Bikes ATX 2 Hardtail Mountain Bike - Green Colour Option
Stock available for Christmas. We have sizes XS, Small, Medium and Large available to order for delivery by Christmas. This was our best selling bike last year, don't miss out. Reserve now with a 10% deposit and collect Christmas Eve.
The following details about this bike are available here
- Full UK specification
- Geometry and sizing
- Frame and Fork technology
- Giant Sizing Guide
- Finance Options
Want a different size?
Due to space limitations instore, we don't stock every bike in every size. As a premium Giant dealer and stockist we have access to their full range of bikes and frames. Giant don't ship bikes in boxes to your doorstep but they will ship them to us. Order through their website and select Moonglu as your preferred dealer. Through their Click and Collect service you will be able to take advantage of their finance deals. Once it is delivered to Moonglu, you can benefit from our experience and let us assemble and PDI your new bike.
Things to consider when buying a Giant Bike from Moonglu.
- Moonglu are a specialist bike shop with dedicated and knowledgeable staff always on hand to discuss specific requirements
- We offer a free of charge first service on all our bikes and we're always on hand to sort out any issues that may develop
- We are a friendly face with strong customer relations
- You'll be met by someone with knowledge of your bike who'll try their hardest to resolve any problems or help with your buying needs
- We will support the manufacturers warranty now and in the future
- Giant bikes come with an original owner lifetime manufacturing defect warranty on their frame. A lifetime warranty is often overlooked when purchasing and a rare concession within the bike industry. Warranty information is available here.
- We are big fans of Giant Bikes, we have a longstanding relationship with the brand, we believe in the brand and we ride Giant ourselves. There are a lot of bike brands out there but very few are able to design, manufacture and distribute globally, all in house. All Giant Bikes are designed with feedback from a global team of riders and engineers, assembled in Giant's own manufacturing facility in Taiwan and distributed globally by Giant owned distributors. Read about Giant Bicycles and their history here.
- Register your new Giant.
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: Instore Collection and Home Delivery only
Click and Collect: Yes
Moonglu Independent Bike Shop | 57 Blossomgate | North Yorkshire | HG4 2AN | email@example.com | 01765 601106
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.