Genesis Datum Womens Carbon Frameset
Sale Was £1499 Now £549 Genesis Datum Womens Carbon Adventure Frameset Small Frame Size only
The Datum marks a turning point in road riding; the end of our unhealthy love affair with the 23c tyre. Compatible with up to 40mm tyres or 33/35mm tyres with full mudguards, this bike is capable of everything.
People are coming round to the fact that maybe, just maybe what the pro’s are using perhaps isn’t quite the right choice for them. It’s this ethos we’ve tried to emulate with the new Datum - distinctly traditional elements (in the return to the larger volume tyres of yesteryear) bought bang-up-to-date with the pairing of of disc brakes and a modern carbon frame.
- Carbon. Monocoque carbon road disc frame with taper steerer and internal cable routing. Matched with a full carbon fork with tapered steerer, post mount disc and 15mm thru axle.
Fender Friendly. Naturally there are mudguard eyelets – x2 on the inside of either fork leg just above the caliper which are still low enough to provide a stiff, supportive mount but unobtrusive if not in use, and threaded eyelets on the back of fork crown, backside of the bb shell and underside of the seatstay bridge (it’s only there to provide a mounting point for a mudguard). 35mm tyres and 45mm full-length guards should fit fine.
- Seatpost Diameter - 27.2mm (not included)
- Bottom Bracket - BB86 Press Fit (not included)
- Headset - Tapered (not included)
- Front Axle - 15mm Thru Axle (included)
- Rear Axle - 135 QR (not included)
- Disc Brake only with Flat Mount Front and Rear Disc Mounts
- Geometry Information is available on the Genesis Bikes website.
We currently Small frame sizes in stock.
Things to consider when buying a Genesis from Moonglu.
- Moonglu are a specialist bike shop with dedicated and knowledgeable staff always on hand to discuss specific requirements.
- We are a friendly face with strong customer relations
- You'll be met by someone with knowledge of your bike who'll try their hardest to resolve any problems or help with your buying needs
- We will support the manufacturers warranty now and in the future.
Stock, Shipping and Returns
Shipping Destinations: United Kingdom only
Returns Class: Standard
Delivery: Free in the UK
Click and Collect: Yes
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi there, I noticed this on sale and I have a query. These are badged as a womens frame, but apart from the colour scheme and the limited range of sizes, is this any different from the mens version. Looking at the frame geometry it appears to be the same. I am a 5ft 71/2 inch tall male and currently own a 2014 trek domane 4.3 54" frame and the geometry of the small appears to be pretty similar ( I also own a croix de fer titanium size small). Can you let me know if this frame would be suitable for me - its obviously significantly cheaper than the equivalent size male frames and I actually like the colour scheme, but was keen to know if it would suit. Many thanks
Good morning, many thanks for your question about the Datum.
These frames use an identical chassis and are mens/womens by name only, Genesis did not produce 2 different geometry frames. If you already own a Genesis, the geometry and sizing will be virtually identical.
The colour scheme is very middle of the road and doesn't shout womens at all.
I hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions