Titanium in the Blood
Our most popular Lynskey custom build frame by far has been the Sportive. Moonglu have lots of examples of custom Sportive bikes that are all still going strong, some of them after 5 years and many thousands of miles of use. Most have been purchased as a fast winter bike but become the ride of choice throughout the year.
The Lynskey Sportive is designed specifically for medium to long endurance road riding like Sportives and Gran Fondos where both positive handling and comfort are desired. Curved seatstays for added comfort and a semi-relaxed geometry make the Sportive a well-balanced and reliable machine for long days, rough roads, commutes, touring and just about any road you decide to explore.
- Curved seatstays for added comfort
- Endurance oriented geometry allows more comfortable riding position
- Mudguard eyelets for all seasons use
- Rack mounts give added versatility
- Compatible with short reach brakes
- Shamrock custom dropouts with 130mm spacing
- 1 1/8" conventional headtube
- Clearance for 28c tyre and 25c tyre with mudguards
- 27.2mm seat tube for additional comfort
- 68mm English threaded bottom bracket
- Downtube shifter cable routing
Moonglu can supply the Lynskey Sportive frame in industrial mill finish as a frame only, as a frame fork and headset or as a full custom built bike.
Our full Sportive titanium custom build prices are available here.
Moonglu have an extensive portfolio of previous Lynskey Titanium custom built bikes. They're available to view in our Flickr photostream here.